Inazuma Time✨💜#discontinued

Keep in mind I only finished the quest half way :),Spoilers!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aether Pov.
I walked through the busy streets of Liyue, greeting the folks nearby as I pass by them. Paimon followed behind me begging for me to buy her some tiger fish to eat. Soon enough we arrived at the reception of the Liyue Adventure Guild.

Katheryne: Ad astra abyssosque! What can I do for you, Traveler?

Aether: Nothing Katheryne I just want to bid far-well to you,as to my travel to Inazuma.

Katheryne : Ah yes, I've heard that you've already made arrangements with Captain Beidou regarding your passage to Inazuma. Is that correct? Plus now that you mentioned it, it has been quite a while since I last visited those lands.Unfortunately, I don't have any current Intel that would be worth sharing with you.

Footsteps came from behind, it came from a sailor as I turned my head around.

??? : Traveler, there you are! Are you the traveler who Captain Beidou will be taking to Inazuma, right? If yes then my name is Sea Drake.

Aether: Ah seems like our Intel has arrived.

Sea Drake: The fleet has nearly completed reprovisioning. Once the crews have taken a headcount, we can get underway. Captain Beidou sent me here to come get you. We'll weigh anchor as soon as you aboard.

Paimon: Seems like Beidou is a Captain of her word!

Sea Drake : Of course! There are many things that Captain insists upon. I'm sure you'll see for yourself once you're come aboard.

Katheryne : I see you'll be heading off soon then? I suppose congratulations are in order. Whether the journey before you leads to the heights of the heavens or the depths of the abbys, each step you take is another achievement. Until we meet again, ad astra abyssosque!

Aether: We will miss you Katheryne....

Paimon: Aww now saying this makes me sad, we basically see each other every day...

Katheryne: if that's how you feel, why come and find me when you arrive? I'll be awaiting you on Narukami Island.

Aether :.... I knew it...

Paimon: So there is another Katheryne in Inazuma!? See there is no need to get all sappy now...

Waving goodbye to the second Katheryne we met, we travelled to where the boat was being prepared, ready to get aboard on. Inazuma we're coming for you! So better keep your eyes clean cause you won't see another Traveler like me ever again in your life!

At Beidou's boat

Beidou :" All these years, come rain or storm, the Crux Fleet has never suffered a delay. If it were anyone else, i might have set sail already."

Aether: "Apologies Captain!"

Beidou :" I'm just pulling your leg it's fine. *sigh*Now that everyone is here... We set sail for the land engulfed by storm and tempest... The nation of "eternity"! "

I walked around the ship, looking both left and right. Paimon almost got sea sick but Kazuha was on board, looking up the sky and waving a gesture of a little 'hi'.

After braving the raging thunderstorm, the Alcor finally comes to a port.

3rd person Pov.

A blonde boy who was flipping a coin looked up, seeing Aether and Beidou walking on the wooden dock (rip Paimon) . He smiled brightly and hopped off to greet them both.

??? : "Ahoy, there! So, you finally made it. You sure kept me waiting Captain. And it appears we have some stowaways... or should I say-honored guests?"