(late-birthday Chapter)

Shuichi pov.
Reading the calendar from Kai's backpack it is June 21st, Koki's birthday. I talked about having a little birthday party to Kaede, Maki, Kaito and Kaichi, and they agreed plus told the others . Kaichi left to distract Koki with Rantaro as she trust us to not burn down her house. Kirumi and Angie are in charge of the cake and decorations, Tsumugi is making hats for us to wear, Kaede is making piano music at the background, and after that practically the remains are useless at least there are drama and laughing for miu's jokes.

Kokichi pov.
"Let's take you out of the house to hunt!" Kai-chan said raising her up in the air excited,"Calm down you Giant Plush kid!", "Hey! I didn't even start calling you names yet!", "Do I-", "Both of you let's just go hunt, bickering around isn't going to help you hunt." Rantaro pulled us away from our current spot as we called names to each other laughing at Rantaro that needs to deal with both of us. After running into boars, a drunk cat-ear man who seems to go by the name draff, and Bennet and Razor hanging around the flowers, we decided to take a break and go home. Weird thing is Kai-chan seems to be distracting me, Rantaro went home earlier than us, and I haven't seen the others or Shumai at all morning and afternoon.

3rd person pov.
Kokichi and Kaichi walked to the house, chatting about tea and drama. As they open the house it was dark inside.  Kaichi closes the door behind kokichi a jump came in with the sentence of "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOKICHI!" Kokichi almost fell onto the ground startled from the surprise he wasn't expecting as he was hugged by Shuichi, he cried happy tears hugging Shuichi back saying thank you to everyone. They ate cake, opened some presents, and played games leaving a happy Koki as we end the story, The end.

Like I said it was coming, though I admit it's kinda short so why not theories! It is a story game.

Paimon is the sister of the unknown god, she was beyond mad for separating the twins from each other. They argued to the fact the unknown god pushed Paimon into the ocean water leaving Traveller to fish her out. Paimon felt guilty for her sister's doing and wanted to guide the twin to their other twin and reunite them, though it didn't work out as ANY OF US WOULD EXPECT THEM TO BE ON THE ABBYS SIDE.

Okay done I have other theories but I don't remember them :D