💥Kaboom 💥

I love how the description said slow updates and me here publishing two stories already yesterday and today another one.
___________________________________
??? Pov.
Great, first I was in a killing game. Second, got suck into a weird looking machine and ended up here. NOW, I'M BEEN HOLD HOSTAGE BY THREE WEIRD FLUFFY LOOKING BALLS. GREAT JUST GREAT. (haha I'm in danger:D)
---------------------------------------------------
Kokichi Pov.
After being treated by none other then the Church girl, Barbra, Kaichi said she's going to take me to the Grand Master here, and  in the inside I'm hella nervous I mean who wouldn't be. After some stairs, next thing I knew I was in front of the building, sweating like I had came out of the shower just now.

"Are you alright Kokichi? We can wait here after you calm down you know?" Kaichi said with a reassuring smile. " No I'm okay, but thank you Kai-chan~" I said with my famous mischievous smile while saying the nickname I gave her but she looked unfazed by the nickname, instead she looks happy when I call her that.... Hmm rare sight.

"Let's go then, Grand Master Jean doesn't like waiting for too long, I mean she is very busy today." she said gesturing me to come before I noded and followed her nervously.
When I came in there was a blonde tall woman or girl, pretty scary, okay?

"Hello there Kokichi, I am Grand Master Jean but please just call me Jean" the woman said calmly holding up a hand meeting me in the eyes

"Hello there Kokichi, I am Grand Master Jean but please just call me Jean" the woman said calmly holding up a hand meeting me in the eyes. "Hello there Jean" I said still nervous but I managed to push it away and shoke her hand. "Please take a seat you two, Kokichi I need you to answer my questions I prepared for you, please answer them truthfully" the woman I mean Jean said basically glaring at me, truly scary no wonder she is the grand master here no doubts about that.

The questions were...

1.  Are you here alone?
________________________
2.  Where were you before you were here?
________________________
3.  Do you need a place to stay?
________________________

Basic questions, I answered them all truthfully on the paper she prepared for me and handed it back to her. She looked at the paper after a few minutes before nodding and welcomed me with a warm smile. I soon left saying goodbye to Jean since she is busy again.
"

Kaichi I need help with the boxes" a boy with long braided  hair came asking  for Kaichi's help, " Can I help too?" I asked after Kaichi accepted the boy's offer, "Sure the more the merrier, uhmm....". "Kokichi" I said smiling at her "thank you Kokichi, I am Aether by the way. Let's go" he ran to where he came from and we followed him.

After a few hours

Kaichi Pov.
I was helping Aether and Paimon his conpanion carrying the boxes. Surprisingly Kokichi wanted to help too which was nice of him really. "Hello Paimon, Aether, Kaichi and Kokichi.!" a sudden call came after we finished carrying, and it was Klee again. "Hi Klee" we all said in the same time causing us to laughed a little before another call or I should say yelled at us, it was... Amber? " Amber? What's wrong?" I said a bit concerned, "it's the Abbys Mages again, they are now taking hostage of a green haired boy. Enemies are two ruin guards, Mitllichurls, hillichurls and of course three abbys mages" amber said panting from running. "  Master Jean, Diluc and Kaeya are now outside of Mondstad so there is no leader right now, what should we do, I can't take them all without a formation especially by myself like that ?!" She said panicking really hard.

" I think maybe I can help, I have a bit of experience when it comes to leading" suddenly a voice broke the few second silence, and it was Kokichi. " Right I forgot you were the ultimate supreme leader right?" I said remembering the introduction we had before we came into mondstad with him. "Great, I may not trust you fully but if it means Mondstad to be safe ill do anything to make sure of that.!" Amber saying with a hint of relief.

I then quickly explained the weakness the enemies have and great parts of our team, people with visions were me, Barbra came begging me, Amber, Klee begged too, Rosaria since Barbra begged again for her to join,noelle,and Aether (idk if they have vision or not so yeah) to kokichi. Fast enough he created the formation within minutes, he is also allowed to use Klee's bombs for self protection and a dagger.

Soon we all got in formation and started fighting with the Enemies. Amber quickly took out the ruin guards by hitting the weak spot of it, stunning them. Klee started throwing the bombs at the wooden shields burning it. Barbra was healing us with her hydro vision every time we get a slight injury also helping with elemental reaction. Noelle shield us whenever the enemy tried to hit us. Rosaria helped Klee with close combat. I, Lumine and Aether were attacking the enemies with pshcical and elemental with our swords also dodging attacks constantly. The knights were fighting the hillichurls. Kokichi was at the back watching the fight sometimes throwing the bombs at the enemies, good aim must say. Quickly we reached the abbys mages no doubt we immediately broke their elemental shield killing them before they retreat leaving the green haired boy to be saved and free.

Kokichi Pov.
Oh my how, when I first met Klee she was just

When she looked at them one eye it went from this

To this, mom I'm scared now...

Anyways, after the fight I of course rushed to where Kaichi, Lumine, Aether, Klee, Barbra, Amber and some other people were at, and I didn't believe who I just saw in front of me

-To be continue
Who did Kokichi see? Probably easy for you guys to know

1002 words