Agoodtittle👍

"Quit exposing me emergency food" kaichi looked away.
"Hey! Paimon is not emergency food!" Paimon yelled at Kaichi as Aether just laughed.

Preview end:
_____________________________
??? Pov.

-"hey wake up albino kid" a boy said using a stick to poke my cheek.

-"wow... Not cool man, poking a  stranger that? Not cool" I replied as I felt a bit of a headache trying to get up but I was simply pushed back down by the boy

-"Stay down albino boy, you are still injured by the monsters attack, talk about being lucky..." he said quietly wrapping the unfinished bandage.

-" Heh.. my luck isn't that special, I'm just like that... Trash and useless" I looked around the place, it was raining. There were a lot of red particles floating around.. Dissolving slowly. I soon blacked out hearing the monsters approaching us.

-"Tsk can't even stay awake any longer, seems like I have to make my hands even more dirty... Stupid monsters ruining and wasting my time.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Time skippp. Traveller is going to go visit inazuma after meeting the person, leaving the others at liyue! :>.
Zhongli Pov.
-" CHILDE STOP TRYING TO FIGHT EVERYONE! "

-" Oh come on, where's the fun and thrill of battle?!"

-".... *sigh*...."

-"The fact Zhongli doesn't want to be involved in this is even funnier to watch them argue"

-"Hah! Ginger head got f*kin IGNORED!"

-"hehe.... even I don't wanna be in a argument with stupid meanings 24/7...... So Zhongli ain't the only one heh..."

-" Come on!! Kai-chan! HELP MEEE MURDER THIS GINGER MANNNNN!"

-" no murdering Zuki-san ..."

-" Ah yes... I may have forgotten that I have a meeting with the Wangshen director Parlor, I shall take my leave now if you excuse me. "

I left with my excuse and walked away from the chaos, now.. I just hope they are not about to slice each others throat off.

??? Pov.

-"KAI-CHANN HELL ME MURDER THIS GINGER MAN !!"

-"No... I'm not doing that. Even as your sweared bestie I'm not murdering this rich man, like who do you expect to pay for the stupid rich taste that Zhongli has"

-"Okay you got a point there-"

-"Hey! I'm not measured by value of my money!"

-"If you promise to stop wanting to fight everyone then I'll stop making fun of you."

-"Ever wonder when these two would stop fighting?"

-"That seems like a dream but hey atleast when these two got splited from us we'll know their location from the screaming they make"

-" Wow meanie!"

Kaichi laughed at me and started calling me short out of nowhere like I know she is taller than me and is joking but wow that's mean ya know? We met like when we were kids, she would practically drag me out of the wilderness and force me to eat my veggies but like eww who likes veggies? They taste... Just no for me. Okay maybe some of them are good BUT I only like them cooked in a certain way.

Now it was the total opposite, like I'm the one dragging her around places(okay sometimes she does drag me but mostly I do that) , just that I'm still the one who refuses to eat their veggies and like them to be cooked in a certain way. For her she's an only child from what I remember, and I have two siblings. I'm the youngest child as one of my brother lives with me and the other sister lives in Mondstad. They are Xiao and Rosaria(she wanted Rosaria to be her sister), oh right I forgot I also have a twin Nyx Rosette. She is as identical as I am.,

So back to myself, I am Rosette Mizuki. I am a adventure that travels Liyue and Mondstad most of the time, I'm a 22 year old female and height is 179cm. Anyway.... Wait, IS CHILDE TAKING ALL THE CHOCOLATE? YOU GINGER!

Kaichi Pov.

Heh heh seems like the blame worked and now she is chasing Childe like a angry cat who had been robbed, teasing is mean buttt it's fun to play the antagonist in a story. I sat beside the two recent couple, joking a lot while I watched Childe almost gotten killed from his semi trips of nothing particularly big. Miu was laughing while kaede tried to calm the two, funny if you ask me that almost all the couples here are the polar opposite of each other but I mean if it works then it works love is weird in its own way and this is normal if you've been single for your life and played the role of third-wheeling or support. After like 3 hours, Childe had minor little scratches and bruises from bumping into things same as Zuki-chan but more. we just decided to rest in Wangshun Inn for the night as Zuki went back home. I stood at the top balcony with Ryoma and Rantaro as the rest were in their rooms resting and were ready to hit the sack for tonight. The stars were glimmering in the sky, staring at human kind probably asking the gods if humanity was really that amazing. All I could hear were small whispers and breathing, if the stars was really real I wonder if they would wipe off humans right now and restart this generation of humans..
Disappointing as it seems, nothing has a good ending in life to be honest cause everything that happens only happens when fate or destiny makes a move not us nor the gods, only time can tell your decisions.

-" I'm going to my room now you two, don't stay out for too long or the ghosts who lives here might huant you" I waved my goodbye to Ryoma and Rantaro, getting ready for a quick slumber in my quiet room.
.
.
.
.
.
3rd person Pov.

-"Hey. Hey.... Hey wake up albino" the boy shaked the other who was sleeping on a bed, he slowly blinked and observed him surroundings. Wooden walls, in a bed and an emotionless face stood in front of him.

-" Finally your awake, now tell me your name and where you came fromor I'll perposely throw you outside and feed you to the hillichurls" he said standing back up and sat at a nearby table.

-" Won't you tell me your name first? And that is really not hopeful of you to say."

-" I know, now I guess you have a point. Yin" he answers

-" Well hello Yin, I am-

Cliffhanger
Words 1061

Im sorry this took forever to publish, I just been a bit unmotivated thats it :)