An Outsider

??? Pov.
Right now is the 'Windblume Festival' the mondstad people are all really busy because of it. Like Grand Master Jean is busy making sure everything is going smoothly, Amber is outside mondstad hunting for any possible threats, Mr. Kaeya and Mr. Diluc are at the Tavern making and tasting the wine, Noelle is helping the mondstad people, Mr. Albedo is with Sucrose looking for cool things to experiment with, Diona is making another wine and is at spring Vale to spend time with her family since she lives there, and Mona is outside reading?... I don't know about her a lot since she always goes outside.The others were also busy with things.

"Hi Klee, what are you doing here?" someone asked, "Hello Kai chi, Klee is just bored... can Kaichi come with Klee to play Klee's new made bombs?" I said smiling at Kaichi. "Sure, sounds fun to me, let me go grab some things before we set out, okay?"Kaichi accepted happily before I noded and waited for her with her stuff.
___________________________________
(if you guys are wondering how she looks this is her)

She is a dendro user, the weapon she uses is a sword or katana(basically Ayaka) ___________________________________

___________________________________

Kaichi Pov.
"Okay I'm done now, let's go Klee" I smiled calling Klee to come. After a bit of time we decided to test her bombs near a statue in case she gets injured by her bombs or something else. After fighting the hillichurls her bombs works not surprisingly well, not a single scratch was on her which is good since most of the time she would at least get one or two small bruises on her legs.

"Hey, hey. People over there!" I heard someone in distance calling me and Klee since we were the only ones there. I hesitate at first but Klee's curiosity got the best of her and ran off to where the sound was coming from,i followed to make sure she doesn't get hurt.
There stood a small purple haired boy a bit injured with some cuts, he was wearing a white uniform looking outfit making him look a bit childish. "Are you okay?uh.." I asked concerned about the small boy cause some of the cuts were a little deep.
"Call me Kokichi, full name is Kokichi Ouma.i am the ultimate supreme leader. " the boy said. "I am Spark Knight Klee the Knights of Favonius", "I am Kaichi one of the top adventure guild members." Klee and me introduced ourselves to Kokichi."Don't mind me asking, Kokichi but why are you here? Not to sound rude or anything.Also no funny business please. " I asked genuinely while looking at Kokichi using a serious tone."i don't know where I am or maybe I do, I am a liar after all,but even if I told you would you even believe me?" he answered with a mischievous tone as if he is the one asking the question. "I don't care if you are a liar or not, answer me please." I said huffing as my stress level started to rise a little. "Okay, don't blame me if you don't believe me Kai-chan~. So I was in a killing game with 15 other students, in total 16 of us. There was a build-a-bear wannabe robotic bear named monokuma our 'headmaster' and a bunch of other coloured build-a-bear wannabe. We all have ultimates by the way. I woke up and decided to investigate the school alone, finding a hidden room in one of  the bathroom stalls,and soon enough the other students also found me since they were looking for me also investigating. In the room was a giant michine it looked a bit weird, we didn't know what it is used for until one us was curious and pushed a button sucking us all into the giant machine. So here I am with you guys. "he said smiling after his long explanation speech." Sounds like a teleporter"Klee said probably answering Kokichi's question about the giant machine he said in his explanation. "Wait you guys actually believe a liar like me?!" he said with a surprised look. "I'm not sure about the story but it does sound legit with the face of emotion you used, I mean anything is possible. Also like I said we don't care if you are a liar or not." I now answering his question. "Kaichi, Klee think we need to go now, it's getting late" Klee said in a nervous tone, probably not wanting to be in self thinking period. "Oh yeah, we should go. Kokichi come we are going to bring you back to where we are since you are injured and probably will not survive the night without a weapon. Also you'll be staying with us for some time too, finding your other classmates" I gestured him to come with us."Thank you Kai-chan~ and Klee" he smiled like a dog is about to get a treat.

Kokichi Pov.
This is the first time someone actually believed me even though I am a liar. I mean she would of left me to be feed to the monsters here but instead she told to come with her, which was nice of her. I thought to myself.
"Hi Klee, hi Kaichi and hi-wait who are you?" I looked up to see a brown haired girl with a red bow on her head asking me. "Amber meet Kokichi, Kokichi meet Amber. She is one the outriders here" Kaichi introducing me to the girl, "Hi there Kokichi, I am outrider Amber. Nice to meet you." Amber said welcoming me with open arms, "Hi there Amber, I am Kokichi Ouma, I am an outlander here" I replied.

"Kokichi welcome to Mondstad, this is where we live. First let's go to the church to heal you up" Kaichi said with a happy tone. Man... Mondstad must be a very nice place to be in,so welcoming then the places I been,as I followed her while thinking to myself.

-to be continued
1009 words