It Is Just The Beginning..

Kaichi Pov.
"Oh right I forgot to give you guys this" I said pulling out the basket from my so called 'unlimited space' backpack I carry around with big things inside. I pass the letters to their written receivers and saved the scroll for last. When they all read it was revealed that all of them were all blank with no words written inside,wierd....

"That's weird.... anyways let me see if this scroll has anything in it" i opened the scroll while talking and started reading the content in it.
--------------------------------
Puhuhu hu seems like you guys found my secret teleporter! But too bad, you guys found it in the worst timing because it was broken.
At first I wanted to quickly bring you guys back so the killing game could continue ! But I find it more interesting if I just leave you here as an motive.
So it starts now, you guys must all fulfil the blank papers in your journey to fight the unknown evil abbys with the world. If you die you DIE. Please take caution when fighting cause you may die.

Your dearest Monokuma ~
-----------------------

.... Seems like this is the person who is in charge of this killing game huh.... I BET 10000 MORA THAT THIS GUY IS A STUFF BEAR, FIGHT ME. "Wait we don't even know how to fill these papers, do we draw on them or?...." Rantaro spoke as the room was really quiet. "They look like some kind of magic paper that this world has but in reality doesn't." Maki also spoke in respond, as Himiko was starting babbling to us that magic is real. "Uhm.. anyways, I came to conclusion these are yours, outfits with your visions."I said handing out the weapons and uniforms. They all had a certain pattern of colours that matches one's personality.

After a time skip to 4.00p.m.

....This is pretty boring...." Oh hello Traveler Aether and his companion Paimon. "I said after yawning from boredom." Hi Kaichi, Kokichi, Rantaro and other people...? "Paimon replied." So uhhmm wanna go on a quest with us? Me and Paimon were requested to gather many different items by tonight so we need some help. "Aether seem kinda sad after he return today from wolfvendom with Master Jean." YESS, WE ARE SOO BORED"Kokichi said jumping up and went to his room to grab his stuff. "Sure, why not but what are we gathering?" I questioned. "Oh, sweet flowers, cabbage, lizard tails, slime contenents,fresh fish scales, red wolf hook, berries, cacilla, and mushrooms" Paimon took out a big list of stuff they needed and there we go, setting off in teams.

Teams:
_________
Aether and Paimon:slime contenents
Kaito and Maki:Fresh Fish scales
Kaichi and Kokichi:Red wolf hook
Tsumugi and Angie:sweet flowers
Rantaro and Gonta:Cacilla
Kaede and Miu:lizard tails
Himiko and Tenko:Mushrooms
Ryoma and kirumi:Berries
__________________
For the rest,Shuichi and kiibo were left alone to take care of the house. Fun...

3rd person pov.
Everybody went separate ways leaving the emo and robot back at home. Aether went on his journey to hunt for Slimes while Paimon laid back but was giving moral support to Aether ever since they left the sketchy domain. Kaito is catching fresh fish that are near the bridge since he was disgusted by the smell of the raw fish blood, on the other hand maki did the hard part is getting the fish scales. Kaichi and kokichi that were in charge to get the red wolf hooks encountered some hillichurl camps during thier way, so they said why not kill them it is a threat to the people who pass here anyways. Tsumugi was on full lesbian panic mode while angie was talking about art and atua also picking the sweet flowers, hopefully not to dig up a whopple flower but they were given a map for it since Kaichi was traumatised by them with fear so she marked their locations(This is true, plus I marked them for sucrose and keqing) . On the cliff the wind there blew big, luckily Gonta was strong and was holding onto the advanture Rantaro to make sure he doesn't get blown away. Miu was making really concerning sex jokes while kaede tried to ignore her focusing on the lizard tails. Tenko was comparing the mushrooms to Himiko saying she's more cute and adorable than this and that mushroom, Himiko was blushing a lot. Ryoma and Kirumi? Oh Kirumi is just giving therapy to Ryoma while picking good berries.

After three hours, everything went smoothly and they all went back.

"Welcome back!" Klee came running to the door almost losing her balanced. "Hi Klee!" Kokichi said on kaichi's back. "Guys let's meet in Angel share" Paimon exclaimed leaving with the Traveller. "let's all get dressed for tonight, now chop chop get to your dorms people" Kaichi said shooing the students to their rightful rooms and also leaving for hers too. After they all gotten dressed, they left a bit early in the late evening to their meeting place. There stood the boss of the company, master diluc with the cavery captain brother, Kaeya. They greeted them and went inside the tavern, inside was full of people though the mixer was not at the counter but who cares they weren't here to drink anyways.

"Hi Traveller, hi Paimon!" Kaichi greeted both of the outlander which soon became heroes here. "Hello!" Aether waved but seems to be a bit sad. "Traveller what's wrong? You had been in the dumps of rainy clouds ever since we met today!" Kaichi said pointing it out alone while the others are filling questions about Paimon. ".... Yeah.... It's just that I met my sister.... But.." Aether looked down sadly soon being patted by the back."Aether...you don't need to tell me if you don't feel comfortable about it...!" Kaichi smiled to him attempting to make him feel a bit comfortable. "No it's fine, it's just that... After all this time I've been searching for her.. turns out she on the other side...that's why I've been down" Aether said standing up from his seat looking up then looked back at the girl beside him. "Although I am kinda upset to it still, My sister Lumine may now be an enemy to me but in my heart she is still my beloved sister, if she believes in me to meet her at the end of my journey here then I'll prove that what she believed is true! I will believe in myself and Paimon to meet her there, even it means I'll see my last light I will make her come home with me ." He said with a promising tone in his words and hope lits in his eyes,with that Kaichi smiled as Aether joined in the chat with Paimon and the 16 students.

" That is really bright, eww"A sudden voice came from behind causing Kaichi to turn around realising the voice belong to her dear old brother." Still staying in the dark as always my beloved brother" she turned away as the boy took the seat beside her, "Shut up Kaichi, I have words with you."
"I see...so do tell me about it~"

To be continue
1200 words