Danganronpa Adventure Team Assemble!

Neeheehee, hi I decided to quickly do this before motivation leaves me again, also classes. I hope you are having a good day and enjoy dear readers!
_________________________________

Preview :(Maki Pov.)
"h-hey what's g-going on h-here?!" A voice suddenly pops out behind Kaichi. It was another girl who has dark brown hair in braids and buns, she had a spear behind her back, her eyes were covered in bandages making it seems like she can't see through them. Like for real, how does she see through them??
___________________________________

 Like for real, how does she see through them?? ___________________________________

Cryo polearn user
___________________________________

"Hey! How do you see through those bandages on your face, you don't look hurt nor bleeding at all!" Kaito then jumped up asking while yelling at the girl. "P-please don't ask t-these type of q-questions!" the girl replied not answering the question Kaito asked. I then nudged Kaito's elbow since he was being rude while using my famous sentence "Do you wanna die?" Kaito soon apologised for being rude to the girl and she noded accepting the apology.

"Oh yeah, sorry Lin for not telling you anything about this" Kaichi stood up apologising to the girl that's name is Lin? "It's fine but I have to go now, Mr Albedo needs me at dragonspine right now so I'll be off, bye bye. Also name is Lin!" Lin said in a hurry introducing herself before shutting the door leaving us in silence.
"Who's Mr Albedo guy?" Miu spoke up from the silence"Oh, Mr Albedo is an alchemist, he is amazing and passionate in his work. Lin is a good alchemist too but she is not compared to Albedo so she studies with him since she likes alchemy as much as he does. "Kaichi explained who is Albedo and Lin in a thinking tone like if she said something wrong she'll upset one of us.

" Niheeheee, good chat and everything but I'm boredddddd" Kokichi said dragging the words."hmm what about we go outside for an adventure!" Kaichi said excited while shuichi stood there sweating like hec. "I-isn't it d-dangerous?" shuichi said menage to spit the words out. "Well technically yes but also no. If you are lucky you might not run into camps, or you can find treasure!" She said with her shinning eyes. "Sorry I enjoy looking for treasure but most of the time I just take pictures of sceneries while sun sets or sun rise, they are beautiful!". "Nyaha haha, sounds amazing! Atua agrees too!" Angie exclaims jumping out of the crowd. "Great, now that's set we can go-"Rantaro said before being cut off by Kaede." Wait! We don't have anything to protect ourselves if we run into the camps! "Kaede reminded us that we had no protection if we weren't lucky." Oh that, no worries we can protect you guys! "Kaichi said reassuring us, I guess she is a hard core fan when it comes to adventure and treasure hunting,pretty persistent." But what ya'll do to protect us you treasure wh*re?! "Miu sweared at Kaichi causing them to argue with each other.

" We use visions you little sl*t! "Kaichi snapped and screamed at Miu, not surprised that someone like her would too snap." Gonta not understand what is vision? "Gonta asked nicer than Miu making her go back to her calm state." For your information vision is a type of power you gain given by the archon aka God if you would like to say it like that. You are usually given if you proven something to the archons. "Kaichi explained before suddenly grabbing Kokichi and Rantaro running outside, she is definitely ready for treasure hunting.

Kaichi Pov(again)
Oh god I'm too excited for it, stop making me explain things, I wanna go out and hunt! No time to waste, I grabbed both kokichi and Rantaro and dragged them outside, hoping that the group understands my action and actually follow me. Surprisingly they did! Of course I had to stop by the weapon maker here and ask him to make some weapons for the group. Soon enough, with the weapon maker's iron fist he finished them in a matter of an hour,making the group able to leave in a bit of relieved.

After two hours,
"WE FOUND SOME MANY TREASURE!" Kokichi screamed to the top of his lungs which I celebrated too with him. The others of the group were exhausted and starving since from my clumsiness I forgot to grab some food before leaving but were still smiling and happy. Luckily we were able to find apples on trees." Gonta is happy friends are happy but where do Gonta and friends stay for night?" Gonta also celebrated before going to the reason why he speaked up. " Gonta, let's say we are going to my camp. Its pretty near right now so we'll get there and rest for the night. As for the food count on me, for my clumsiness. " I replied happily since we did find a lot of treasure which some of them are gifts for my reunion.

At the campsite

" Yahoo, I'm back

" Yahoo, I'm back. Man I miss this place! "I screamed like someone's parents came back from getting milk at Walmart. I then went to the cooking area and started cooking food while the others chill and helped Gonta to look for bugs near the camp. Let's say I was making 'Barbados Temptation' since it was a treat for them.

Shuichi Pov.
It was a pretty good day today, I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy Kokichi 's present. He may make some rude jokes but sometimes he can make the crowd go from sad, gloomy to laughter, jokes. I admire his social ability to talk to strangers or in certain situations, he always hides behind his lies and make people think he is intimidating, but in truth he is someone who is basically a cinoman roll okay maybe I'm wrong. He can be both intimating and nice. Confusing I know,anyways I really need to stop skimping over him or one day I'm going to be caught by Iruma and I'm so going to pass away before I could even confess to him. I am not as dense as other people said just sometimes.

Then there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see... -

-To be Continued
1063 words.

REEE THIS TOOK FOUR
DAYS AND IT'S SO SHORT STILL.