Motive Gone Wrong?...

Monokuma Pov.
'So... Uhh I think I broke the teleporter... '. I was originally planning that the motive is about bringing a student and replacing them with their pregame selves...

'MONOKUMA HOW CAN YOU BREAK IT!?..... AREN'T YOU A ROBOT TOO? FIND A WAY TO FIX IT THEN.! '-mastermind

'Oh shut it kiddo I may be one but that doesn't mean I know everything, if I do know how to the robots outside would of have rule the world by now' I huffed the mastermind which I hate with every inch of my robotic body even if she is on despair. Reason?.... she watches..unquestionable things...

'Ehh deal with it, I can't really repair it. So I'm going to be leaving for now to get another one. I just hope when they investigate they don't find it and activate it...' I said while I think to myself nah they are going to find it and activate it. I mean.. nothing will go wrong...

Right?

*morning announcement goes off

Shuichi Pov.
Oh god, the next thing I knew it's already morning? I didn't sleep cause I was stress thinking about the new motive that the robotic bear monokuma talked about and how did I end up here now stuck with 15 other students.
I then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and got ready for the day. I soon walk myself to the dining room, when I open the doors I see Kaede, Kaito, Maki,Tsumugi,Kirumi, Rantaro and Kiibo. 'Good morning Shuichi, how was your sleep?' Kaede said with a joyful smile. 'I didn't really sleep much last night.., you?' I said with a tired tone. We chatted along the wait of the other remaining students that are not here yet.

Soon enough Miu came in and choose violence and started spamming a bunch of unquestionable jokes at poor Kiibo, Kiyo came in and sat alone at a table to eat breakfast made by the ultimate maid Kirumi, Ryoma? same thing but he decided to sit with Kiyo and chilled, three of the girls came in and they are Tenko, Himiko and Angie they sat far away from us cause Tenko insisted them to since she hate males, Gonta came in saying good morning to everyone with a big smile, Tsumugi the 'plain' girl also came in behind Gonta. Everyone except Kokichi himself not here... (my brain is dead from counting)

'Hey is anybody aware that the brat is not here?' Kaito asked. 'Gonta not know where he is sorry Kaito' Gonta said in a sad tone. 'Why not we go and find Kokichi while also investigate the place to get out of here?' Kaede suggested. 'Sounds like a good plan Kaede, let's start now deviding groups of two or three to have more eyes on one area.' Kirumi said. The groups were:
___________________________________
-Shuichi and Kaede
-Maki and Kaito
-Tenko, Angie and Himiko
-Miu and Kiibo
-Ryoma and Kiyo
-Gonta and Kirumi
-Tsumugi and Rantaro
___________________________________
'Okay, now we all have groups now let's go' Kaede said leading us out of the dining room. We all scattered in our groups investigating and searching.

After atleast three hours(time skip by hajime's orange juice)

'GUYS I FOUND HIM!' Kaito met with us running in the room we were looking around at. 'Really? Where was he?' Kaede said smiling. 'The brat was at the bathroom investigating a hidden room(it's not the mastermind' s room, it's just where the teleporter is placed at) 'Kaito said answering Kaede' s question. 'T-then let's g-go th-here now' I said.

We arrived where everyone was at now, 'Oh hi Shumaii and Kaeday' Kokichi said with a mischievous smile.'H-hi Ko-kokichi' I said. 'Hi Kokichi' Keade said ignoring the fact he mispronounced her name on perpose. 'W-what is t-that?' I said asking the giant looking invention in front of me. 'I don't know, your the detective here.' 'And cum dumpster you are the inventor here.' Miu uhh moaned and continued arguing with Kokichi. 'Do you want to die?' Maki saying her famous sentence. 'Heeee' Miu squeaks loudly while Kokichi went silent and turned back at the big thing in front of him.

'Gonta wanna know what does this button do?' Gonta said with a question mark pressing the button. 'W-wai-!' before Kirumi could stop it we were all sucked into the thing.

??? Pov.
'I thought they would at least see the note I left there guess that was a waste of good paper... '

-To Be Continued

761 words