14 and 15 are though ones

I just exited the building and said my goodbye to them and now I was met with some ice on the ground and Iida speeding his way to me. He successfully threw me into the next building since he couldn't stop on the ice and began gliding too much. Not mention that I was not the only one hitting the wall.

What happened one might ask?

Well apparently, these two were on a rabbit hunt saying wabbit season! I would say it's duck season but it obviously is wabbit season and I was one hell of a rabbit too!

Tenya and Shoto were on the rooftop and followed the drone that would lead the persons out. All they did was wait for the opportunity when I would eliminate some people and followed it. As soon as they saw me, they both jumped down thanks to the slide Shoto made and Iida ran at me. Todoroki covered the whole floor in ice.

The moment I saw them, I powered OfA up and was about to escape if not for the freaking floor to be so slippery. I managed to jump the moment he froze the floor but after that Tenya got me and we both began gliding with high speed into the next building.

Dumb luck, I guess!

I was so used to getting hit, thrown against a wall and breaking bones that this was nothing for me. So I simply recovered very fast and pulled my knife out and was about to stab Tenya if not for the flames that suddenly were separating us.

Me: Oh come on!

I quickly jumped away from it since I didn't want to get burned or experience the pain of getting burned. Bakugo's explosion were enough of an experience to know that fire and explosions hurt. Ice wasn't on my most wanted list too.

Once I put some distance in between us, I saw Iida getting up again.

Shoto: You good?

Iida: Yeah, engines just overheated!

Shoto: I understand!

Thanks to the small conversation, I knew now that he couldn't use his quirk for a while and I needed to act quickly. Seeing as there was no point in running, I decided to use the ice to my own benefit. Once I began powering up OfA, they could see the lightning coming from me and I quickly began ice skating towards them.

Needless to say, I was meet with fire but what better way to avoid fire then ice?

So, the moment I saw Shoto firing his fire at me, I punched the floor braking it and cutting myself too. Up until now, I had no injuries at all. However, these were only small cuts and not very dangerous so I would be fine.

Thanks to the momentum and all the force I used while punching the ground, the ice not only broke but went up into the air. Now once up and hitting the flames it began melting and since I was still low to the ground the melted ice water hit me and so I had a somewhat protection against the flames while I quickly ran through it to get to the other side and swoop Shoto of the ground. He simply slipped the moment I hit him and fell to the ground. After that I made a stabby stabby motion and he was gone.

That was one tough opponent.

Aizawa: Shoto Todoroki, please leave the training ground.

I quickly helped Shoto up before gliding to Iida. Now both of us were still on an ice-covered ground which made fighting a lot harder than it should. None of us was standing properly and we both went down a couple of times because of the others punch but then something happened.

He used his leg to kick me and I simply managed to grab it but the moment I wanted to throw him away from me I lost balance and slipped on the ice. Now thanks to that we both landed on the ground and I landed on him. Since I saw this as my chance, I quickly grabbed my knife and made a slash mark around his neck.

Me: Gatcha!

Aizawa: Tenya Iida, please leave the training ground.

Tenya: That was splendid work you did Izuku.

Shoto came over to us and helped me get off him and then Tenya stand up again.

Shoto: I never thought you would use the ice this way.

Me: Me neither but I needed a cover from all that fire.

Tenya: It was that quick thinking of yours that saved you.

Me: haha

Shoto: Bakugo and his small group are on the lookout for you.

Me: I know.

Shoto: I'm sure you will win this!

Tenya: There is no doubt that Izuku will.

After that I once again parted with my eliminated classmates and made my way to the final boss of this stage.