3 and 4 soon followed too

It was weird how Bakugo's explosion easily could get all of class 1A to go and find him. It was exactly what I needed to say the least. This was making my job in getting them all out of this exercise a lot more easily.

As I was running and jumping from roof to roof, I quickly found out that this whole city as indeed a maze and one big maze at that too. It was not hard to figure out that this whole city purpose was not to hide but more to be on the edge and always on the lookout too. There were almost no hiding places meaning one needed to be at a move if they didn't wanted to found out.

To put it simple this was not only hero vs. villain exercise extreme it was also an enduring test. Whoever will be still full of energy after walking or running through this maze would be the winner. Meaning I needed to end this as soon as possible.

I was still wondering why none of my classmate went up to the rooftop and had a look around. The buildings were all around 3 to 4 stories high. If they were to go up on a roof they would for sure see me and I would need to go down. One more reason to eliminate as much as possible as soon as possible.

Ochaco: Tsu, is that you?

Tsu: Ochaco *ribbit*

Ohh this is just what I needed!

Two for one! A good deal if you ask me!

I am so sorry for what I'll do!

Please don't be mad at me!

I was on a rooftop and could hear both of them talk or more like great each other. They were really happy to find each other in this dark city. Once I picked up their noises I immediately ran towards them and it wasn't really hard to find them.

Ochaco: Do you know who we are after?

Tsu: Usagi *ribbit*

Ochaco: But you didn't get any more information than that?

Tsu: No, you? *ribbit*

Ochaco: No but I do wonder who it is.

Tsu: If I would guess then Bakugo or Shoto *ribbit*

Once again I jumped down of the building and landed in front of them. This time however, I wanted them to follow me for a bit and so I began running at them and touched their shoulders.

Me: Tag you're it!

Ochaco: Deku

Tsu: What is he wearing? *ribbit*

Ochaco: Wait you are Uasgi?

I jumped and turned around in midair waving them before landing and continue running.

Me: Come and get me oh heroes~!

I could hear them following me as soon as they realized that my costume was different. Now all I had to do was make them follow me to the spider web Sero was so kind to make me and jump over it using OfA or else I would for sure stick in it.

Never follow villain that easy!

You never know if it a trap!

This is todays lesson!

Ochaco: Stop running!

Me: Nope!

Tsu: No one will do that, they are not dumb! *ribbit*

Ochaco: I know that but it was worth a try!

Me: A nice one at that!

They were all to focus on following me to even see the huge trap. All they saw was the spider web but not the table on the ground and so they both ran, saw the trap and suddenly came to a stop. Too bad for them that the spider web was not above the ground, it was on the ground. Meaning they were no longer able to move around. I on the other hand knew the pattern and just jumped in between the holes of the net.

Tsu: What the- *ribbit*

Before she could even say anything more, I took out a throwing knife and threw it right at her heart. The first time I threw the knife it hit her shoulder making it bleed. Now the second time hit her leg and the third one hit the spot I wanted to hit her heart.

Me: This is harder than it looks like!

However the moment each knife hit her, they just fell on the ground leaving her bloody and still standing unharmed.

Aizawa: Tsuyu Asui, please leave the training ground.

Ochaco: TSU!!!

Her screamed echoed around and this was bad. I knew that heroes close by must have heard her scream and so I quickly began using the rest of the knifes to try and hit her but it was really hard to hit her.

Me: I guess throwing knifes are not my thing

Finally after throwing nearly every single one of them besides 2, I managed to get her out too. It was ridiculous how many tries it took me. One time I threw it above her head then I throw it close to her but still didn't hit her.

Well it needs tries and errors to learn and manage to use them, I guess..

However I simply didn't had the time for that and so I gave up and left the throwing knifes on the ground.

Aizawa: Ochaco Uraraka, please leave the training ground.

Once I heard the voice of our dear little homeroom caterpillar, I quickly scaled the next building and laid down there in order to see how many heroes actually found the rest and regrouped.

As soon as I was up on the building, I could see the other arrive and it was a rather small group. Bakugo, Kirishima, Denki and Mina. They were the first to arrive at the scene and Mina immediately went there and was close to being stuck at the net to if it was not for the eliminated people.

Tsu: Carefull of Sero's tape on the ground *ribbit*

Denki: Wait, I am confused!

Mina: Me too!

Eijiro: Aren't you guys like eliminated or killed?

Ochaco: We are but this is it and now we are stuck here. Can you guys get us out so we can get out of here?

Tsu: How do we get out in the first place? *ribbit*

Then the drone came to them and stopped in between those two.

Ochaco: I guess we follow that thing.

As soon as she said that Tenya and Shoto came from the other direction then Bakugo and his group. I waited a couple more minutes and watched them all try to get the two "dead" people out of there but in the end Mina used her acid to get them out.

Tenya: Did you see the villain?

Tsu: Yes. *ribbit*

Nezu: Quick reminder. You are dead bodies and shall act that way. Meaning you are not allowed to give out any information even if asked.

Bakugo: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Ochaco: Guess there is nothing we can do.

With that I decided that nothing would come out watching them and I would risk getting found out and so I left the scene quietly in search for the others.