It's nothing short of hot to me as I've always viewed a man who looks for consent absolutely sexy.

Lucky for Luke, there's nothing more in the world that I want more than him right now. Especially as I can feel just how riled up he is in this moment. He had his turn and right now, it's my time to shine.

TIme to relieve some stress from this guys life.

Deciding to lead us in the proper direction, one of my hands reaches down between us, desperate to feel his bulge against my palm as my imagination is running wild at the thought of the size of him. It terrifies me considering I haven't exactly done anything with another guy since my graduation night but it also excites me because I feel so strongly for Luke and I know the connection we share will only make these experiences that much more incredible.

As my hand comes in contact with his hard, covered member, I feel his movements halt in the slightest, as if taken aback by the foreign feeling that I'm sure he hasn't experienced in a while either.

And I'd be damned if I didn't take advantage of every second of it, making sure he's at his high at all times.

Due to my own intruding thoughts, I run my hand down his length, my lips keeping up with his pace regardless of the gasp that begs to leave my lips as it's confirmed just how large he is.

Not like I doubted that one for a second. But holy hell, I didn't even know they could be this big.

Luke seems to notice where I'm pushing things so he removes his lips from mine, a shaky breath leaving his lips before he rests his head in the crook of my neck. A smirk crosses my lips, hoping more than anything that my actions are leaving him stunned and breathless even though the best is yet to come.

He leaves shaky breaths against my neck, myself repeating my actions as I tilt my head back and clothes my eyes, imagining all the fun the two of us could have.

"You're playing a dangerous game, little girl."

I smirk in satisfaction, pushing things only further as I stretch my fingers in order to wrap around him completely, squeezing it the slightest bit as I anticipate what's to follow.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I ask, my tone low as I open my eyes once more, desperate to see the look on his face as I know I'm pushing the best buttons possible at this point.

In fact, the second I hear him suck in a sharp breath, I know I'm absolutely done for as he reaches for my wrist, tearing my grip from his erection before bending the two of us down, my knees quickly meeting the floor as my hands separate from his neck.

I gasp in surprise at the abruptness of his actions and am about to do something when he takes the next course of action. It leaves me absolutely speechless as he hunches over and grips my chin in his palm, forcing me to look up at him as I see eagerness in his eyes.

"You like to be punished, don't you?"

I don't respond, knowing that'll only fire him up further as I keep my lips in a thin line, shutting my mouth entirely as I don't dare to look away from his gaze.

"All you do is test my patience," he continues, clearly appreciating the moment of authority. "You came in here and told me all about Ashton kissing you because you knew you'd get this kind of reaction from me."

I keep my mouth shut because we both know I didn't tell him about that to piss him off. We know I told him that because I respect what's going on between the two of us and felt as if it was something he should know. However, for the sake of the intensity of the situation, I remain silent.