Phil smiled, giving a wave.

"Hi mate, so you found a weird book?"

Techno nodded grabbing the book from his inventory and handing it to Phil

"I found it in a chest on the second floor after the voices had screeched at me"

Phil examined the book in his hands before opening it. Phil's eyes widened a bit

"Uh-"

Techno looked over to Phil in confusion who was scanning over the whole book with a confused face

"Techno, have you opened this book?"

Techno shook his head no

Phil looks at him

"It's in a different language and some parts have been highlighted"

Phil hands the book over to Techno who looked suprised when he saw foreign characters on the book.

Despite the book looking new and untouched, there were highlighted parts scattered around.

Techno let out a hum before putting the book away

"We can dig deeper later, we should head back now though"

Phil nodded and headed back to the surface.

Techno looked back to the stronghold, before heading back to the surface aswell.

TimeSkip

Techno plopped down on the couch with a thud.

Closing his eyes he let the fireplace warm him up. He looked over to the book on the table, for some reason he felt as though it was watching him.

He stared at the book for a bit before deciding to get up and walk over to it.

He took off his mask and grabbing his glasses

Sitting down, he grabbed the book and flipped through it lookind for clues on what this book is.

He flipped to the back and saw that there was actually a closed off pocket, you cant really see it but if you look hard enough you can see a small lining.

Techno makes a small hole and rips the compartment open.

He grabbed the contents inside of it which consisted of a neatly folded paper.

He placed the book aside and opened the paper.

Log #3342

I have finally acquired the blueprint for the portal. It took some time but i have finally done it.

I can finally cross over and escape this hellhole of a server. Now i am free from the bounds of the guy in green. This is it, the gateway to my getaway.

Techno looked at the paper in confusion,

' a portal to cross over? The Nether? '

Techno noticed another folded paper but this time it looked more old and crumpled.

He opened the paper and saw what looked to be a summoning circle, though it had the bold "TRANSPORTATION CIRCLE" written on the top part.

He flipped the paper over and saw a neatly written....incantation?