"You… you shameless bitch! How dare you come here with another man! Does he know that you've been with Lan Wangji? Hey Mister, this cheap ass bitch is fooling around with the Lan's heir, should you just dump her ass and find someone else from your own level? Someone with pedigree? Someone who's worthy of you? From your look I bet that you are some kind of rich young master who didn't know any better than just a pretty face."

"You mean… someone like you?" Xie Lian smiled so beautifully, but Wei Wuxian knew that it was all just a facade. Behind that beautiful smile was someone who could end someone's life with just a snap of his fingers, literally and figuratively, or make them disappear just like smoke, although he rarely did that nowadays.

Stella Lin had the gall to blush at Xie Lian's words, as she came creeping closer to Xie Lian. She thought that this man looked rich enough to earn her affection. With a body like hers, who could refuse? Especially since she wore a bandage dress which was wrapping her voluptuous body tight, exposing every curve that she had bought from this place. She hated the fact that this… sanctuary for the rich people with pedigree, was tainted by this whore who sold her body to Lan Wangji, the most coveted bachelor in the continent. And she still had this kind of side dish with her. Stella Lin wondered how good she was in bed to make all these gentlemen attracted to her like bees to honey. 

But this… this place was a no no for someone like that bitch, so she called the manager of this place who she knew since she was a frequent flyer here.

"Ke Xin," she called out to the manager who stood a bit far away, and was in the middle of helping an older customer to try on some dresses. "How could you let anyone come in here without checking their identity? Did you know that this woman is a man-stealing whore who does not deserve to be here? Get her out of my sight, or I will tell all my friends to stop coming here!"

The manager looked at Stella Lin, then to Wei Wuxian, who wore the navy galaxy dress, then to the man who sat beside the woman, and she paled. Those two were not the people that she should offend. She knew the young woman came here with Yuwen Xing and Jiang Yanli, and words from the grapevine was that she was the fiance of Second Young Master Lan, who owned the mall and this store, although it was not for the public to know. 

The manager was a smart woman though. She quickly ushered Stella Lin to one of the empty changing rooms, and signaled her assistant to bring them the most hideous, overpriced, and slutty dress for Stella to try and to shut her up. Surely she would not be able to reject a twenty percent discount on the slutty dresses that she was so fond of. And it was right before Yuwen Xing came out of the changing room and found Xie Lian lounging on the couch with Wei Wuxian beside him.

Yuwen Xing had long suspected that Wei Wuxian meant so much more to Xie Lian than he admitted, especially since the man hung around here ever since he knew that Wei Wuxian was in great peril. Who wouldn't? The young woman was so enchanting, and so real, with no pretense or tricks. She was also very smart to be able to engage her second son and her father in long conversations—god knew how hard it was to engage both of them in a conversation longer than just a few minutes—and Wei Wuxian did that so easily for hours. But the bond between Xie Lian and Wei Wuxian was more like a familial bond rather than just friends, or something else. They obviously cared about each other and were comfortable enough around each other to joke and diss each other. Who in this world dared to diss Dianxia? Only Wei Wuxian.

"Should I take care of her for you?" Xie Lian raised his brow in question. But Wei Wuxian had gotten everything he needed from Suibian.

"No need. I already took care of her myself. See if she can still go out after this." Wei Wuxian showed Xie Lian his phone, which showed him the gossip page and photos and recording of Stella Lin, the daughter of the esteemed Lin's family, engaged herself in unsavory deals with producers, fellow trainees, and married men. "Turns out Miss Pedigree was not an innocent princess after all." He showed Xie Lian the recording where Stella Lin was doing a very lewd lap dance to one of the producers of the production house that sponsored her debut. "You think this will shut her up?" 

Right at that time, they all heard the loud screaming from the direction of where Stella Lin was trying clothes earlier, and Wei Wuxian snickered.

"Apparently not."

"What's that screeching noise?" Jiang Yanli came out of the changing rooms with frowns on her forehead.

"I was wondering the same." Yuwen Xing looked at the direction of the screams and Ke Xin, the manager, told them that it was one of their customers, but they should not worry about it, right about the time that Stella Lin came out of the changing room without a stitch of clothes and with her eyes red, then she pointed her finger at Wei Wuxian.

"You! I know it must be you who did this!" She turned her phone around to face Wei Wuxian. It was opened to the said gossip page and it was showing Stella Lin in the middle of panting and moaning on the lap of a balding executive.

Wei Wuxian pretended to examine the phone then he smiled.

"Wow, Miss Lin, you have… great stamina. No wonder you're going to debut as a pop idol soon. You know, with all the singing and dancing, you must be very strong." He pointed at the man who grunted together with her. "Look, he even lost his breath first before you guys finished." 

Xie Lian stifled a giggle, while Wei Wuxian tried to look innocent.

"You…" Stella Lin raised her hand to slap Wei Wuxian, but it was held by a strong arm.

"I was wondering who would dare to be shameless enough to run and scream around naked, especially in front of my people here. Turns out to be you. Again." Yuwen Xing spoke to Stella Lin in her very cold voice as the manager of the shop hurriedly gave her a robe.

Stella realized that she was naked, and there were two pairs of scornful eyes that were looking at her, other than her friends, and the object of her hatred. Also there were few other customers that were very interested in their conversations and took photos with their phones. Not good. She was already the butt of many jokes on the internet—not to mention her career was over—but if the high society found out about what she did to get her spot in the debuting artists, she would be finished. She would be a pariah in her own circle of friends and entertainment worlds.

But, the worst of it all, she was being looked at like some kind of a disgusting leech, by none other than Yuwen Xing, her supposedly mother-in-law. How could she ever recover from that? And that other bitch who slapped her last night, Jiang Yanli, was looking at her with murder in her eyes.

"Mom, this… disgusting swine was trying to seduce Xichen last night, and she tried to frame him with rape accusation. I bet it was for her to blackmail Xichen with money or force her way to become his girlfriend." Jiang Yanli's words were cold and full of hatred, the first for Wei Wuxian to see her like this.

"Don't worry, I will take care of her." She let go of the arms and quickly summoned Ke Xin, who wished that she was somewhere else instead of here, especially when Madam Yuwen was mad like this. But she came over, cleared her throat, and tried to apologize to her. 

"Madam, I…"

"Ke Xin, I want you to put this girl, and whoever in the future that dares to insult my daughters-in-law, in a permanent ban from this store and every branch we have."

Daughters-in-law! 

Ke Xin was very surprised but she nodded. 

"Yes, Madam." She felt very relieved. With the ban in place, that cow would not be able to enter any of this place's branches in the whole world, not to mention the other connected establishments. That reminded her not to mess with the young woman with the prettiest eyes she had ever seen, nor with Miss Jiang.

"How… how could you do that?" Stella Lin was more shocked by the permanent ban from the store rather than the indecent photos and videos of her which already gathered many likes on the internet, and caused her phone to vibrate nonstop.

"Why can't I? I'm the owner of this establishment." Yuwen Xing smirked at the girl. "Next time you should think twice about who you offend. And you still did it although I gave you a warning the last time." Yuwen Xing called the security. "Take this woman out of this store, and she is forbidden to enter ever again."