...Chapter Fifteen...

Start from the beginning

"Hmm, this isn't a professional opinion or anything but if I were you I'd confront them about it and tell Y/N how I feel on the matter, so I'd say that you go ahead and do exactly that." Dr. Right's replied after thinking about it carefully for a minute, causing me to look up at the researcher and show a small smile before going up to hug her. "Thank you Dr. Right's, knew I could count on you my friend." I said, Dr. Right's nodding in response and hugging me back, pulling away after a moment and encouraging me to go out and take her advice to heart in which I indeed did.

~Your POV~
I was currently working in my office on different reports for several SCP's, replying to a few E-Mail's and even reviewing some requests for experiments on SCP's, D/N was once again out so I basically had almost all of the free time in the world. Ngl it's been rather sus that D/N has been gone more recently and frequently, but I guess that is because either they are spending their time with SCP-073/Cain or some either employee of the Foundation. Either way I didn't worry to much knowing that if it was Cain D/N would definitely be safe no matter what, and if it was another researcher that you didn't know then if anything happens to D/N they most definitely wouldn't live to see the light of day, well as if any researcher here ever even goes outside.

"Come in dipshit." I said once hearing a knock upon the door, continuing to work until seeing that the person was none other then Bright. "Oh sorry about that darling, didn't realize it was you." I replied, immediately stopping all my work with my attention all on Bright, unfortunately recieving no reply from the madlad. "Hey Bright you doin okay?" I asked, once again recieving no reply. "Seriously darling, you oka—" I started before being cut off with Bright's response apparantly being pinning me to ze wall, of course becoming flustered by her actions. "Darling wh—" I started before once again being cut off by Bright. "Y/N, I saw you with Iceberg earlier today.." She said, the tone in her voice being rather low and quiet then what it normally is. You lookin in cure ass confusion, not because of what she meant but of what she said, god damn Bright not making any sense.

"Bright what the hell do you mean by this?" I asked, Bright looking down at the ground and starting to slightly shake before speaking once again. "I-I don't know...... I have no idea why, but since I saw you two together with 999 I started feeling jealous.. I asked Dr. Right's what to do and she said to c-confront you about my f-feelings but it seems that it didn't w-work.." She muttered, still shaking and looking away from you, refusing to make eye contact. "Aww, I'm sorry for making you jealous Bright, oh and also remember that I'd never leave you for anyone, and know that if I do it's either the effect of an anomoly or I was simply forced to do so." I replied, Bright looking up from the ground and at me, smiling widely in response before hugging me. "T-Thank you darling." She said before I hugged her back and also smiling. "No problem Jack."

!Warning: Smol amount of smut ahead because I can't leave this off as a wholesome chapter!

Bright chuckled in response before pulling away from the hug, smirking before cupping my face cheeks and kissing me on ze lips, in which I of course kissed back. Licking my bottom lip for permission to enter which was denied just to be mean and because why the absolute fuck not, Bright becoming slightly mad at that small tease before grabbing my ass and squeezing it like a mf lemon, causing me to moan into the kiss and giving Bright the chance to roam and explore the new area with her tounge, eventually pulling away as of seeing that breathe was required. The two of us taking the moment to breathe before she smirked once again and started to kiss my neck, starting with light butterfly kisses and gradually become rougher and harder with each passing second. "G-Gah~, J-Jack~" I moaned quietly, yelping in suprise and pain once Bright had made the "genius" idea to bite down.

"There, now it shows your mine~" She said before taking the opportunity to lick your neck on where the bite was located, "B-Bright? Was there b-blood?~" I asked in between moans as she continued to lick my neck. "Why yes darling~, yes it was." She replied before stopping and unpinning me from the wall, a small whimper of disappointment coming from me as Bright looked back and tilted her head to the side a small amount. "Ara Ara~, so you liked that huh?" She asked, no response being recieved. "Don't worry love~, once I get a male body you'll be able to get the full package~." Bright said, "Eh, I can go both way's ya know." I replied, "Indeed you can, but I see it as more fit that way." She replied before smiling again.

"Now my dear, let us rest for now, shall we darling?"

...Chapter End...

A/N: Dear lord what the hell have I unleashed upon this earth, but considering past comment experience you guy's probably don't mind cuz you are all horni fuck's. It's okay I am as well. Anyway's moving on from that I hope you all enjoyed this chapter because you all have gone over 10 chapters without a proper smut, so that shall hopefully be next chapter unless I find the ingenius idea of writing about a scenario with another SCP, but aside from that stay safe and frosty my fellow bags of shredded cheese cuz I can't choose a proper catchphrase and see you all when the horni is activated.

SCP's Mentioned in this Chapter:

- SCP-999 "The Tickle Monster"
Written By: ProfSnider

- SCP-073 "Cain"
Written By: Kain Pathos Crow

Word Count: 1854