" Is that so ... Ms Sharma ? " He asked .. looking towards Riddhima who was staring at the floor .. like that is the most interested thing on the Earth ... But her moments tell otherwise .. she was clutching her suit very tightly in her small fist .. Due to nervousness ... Or I say fear ... Fear of him ...

Unknown .... Satisfaction settled inside his sadist mind ... As he knew ., He was having control on her fear too !!

A ... Sight of her being feared by him ., Only him ... Sent Excitement through his viens .. his sadist mind was screaming dominance over it !! Making his lips curve into lunatic smirk ...

He's selfish ... Beyond selfish ., Here also he's just thinking about his own selfish gain ., His Male Ego boost up with the mere thought of her .. being completely dependent on him Only him ...

" Y-yes .. Mr Rai Sighaniya . "  She mumbled meekly .. Don't why his intimating and Dominating Aura .. Always have his Ways with Her !
And she hated every ... Bit of her ...

" Okk ... Ms Sharma ., Meet me in my cabin ... Have something to discuss with you about the project .. " he said ... His eyes cold and blank .. Void of any emotions ..

Giving a single ... Glare to her ., He marched towards his cabin which is on second floor where nobody is allowed to enter !! Just him and his Personal secretary. ... Angre !

__________

Taking baby steps ... Toward his cabin .. her thoughts were running wild .. That What might he do with her !

Twisting the door ... She enter inside only to welcomed by .. Dark composure of cabin ... Screaming danger !

Before she could react .. her back was immediately pushed into the wall ..

She shuddered ... When she saw his menacing terrifying possessed eyes ..which was ... Screaming different volumes !!

He was the one ... Whom she's ignoring but look at the destiny ..

" Did you miss me ... neonata . " He asked his voice husky ... Just near her lips .. breathing her heavily natural scent .. His demons were calming !!

( Babygirl )

She ignored him .. didn't said anything .., his grip on her Arms tighten which was almost so painful ..... As she tried to wriggle out of his grip ..

" What ? ... Let me go , you are hurting me ! " She squeaked struggling to free her Arms from his hold but he only tighten it ... Even more !

" Ohh ... So my neonata ., Have voices I didn't knew that .. " he said .. his lips turning into smirk ..

( babygirl )

She didn't knew .. why he's so stubborn to always .. let her submit !

" Let me go ... " She saw.. as her eyes spitting fire giving him hard glare ., Forgetting her .. Every damn fear !!

" Letting you go ? .. Was never an option doll " he said ... As an amused smile curving into his lips ........ Her Damn !! Confidence is not easy to break ...

His .. voice was dangerous ., Spillting his calm composure giving an warning to called off !!

" I called Off your work .. Now you are not gonna work again , because... You Quit .. " He said.. his hands wondering on her back feeling her skin ... Under him !