To Little Laya

Kk

I Put my Phone Away and stood up noticing my client was Coming In With All Smiles .

———

I took a few pictures "Okay All done Girl You Look So Good ! Do you like it ?" She looked in the mirror and smiled hard nodding " yes omgggg !! I knew you would slay man ! I just knew it Thank You so much Pooh I really appreciate you doing this fo...

I took a few pictures "Okay All done Girl You Look So Good ! Do you like it ?" She looked in the mirror and smiled hard nodding " yes omgggg !! I knew you would slay man ! I just knew it Thank You so much Pooh I really appreciate you doing this for me ."

I nodded and accepted the hug and money she handed me " oh no Aniyah It was only 175 boo You gave me too much ."

She smiled

" I know but Every time you do my hair you do a good job , I finally got that good job and I wanted to tip you so keep the extra hundred ." I smiled and nodded .
" have a good day Aniyah" she nodded and walked out I sighed looking down at my watch rolling my eyes at the time it was already 4:30 my day was over with .

I cleaned up my station " Okay Yall I'm Out I'll See Yall Wednesday ." Everybody nodded and said see you later as I left out to do my rounds checking on each floor making sure everything good . I made it to the first floor " Hey Olivia , I'm Gone for the Day Make sure all Appointments are Good I won't be back until Wednesday Okay ?" She nodded and typed something on the compute " okay I put it in have a good day Mrs. Taylor" I laughed I always had to correct her " It's Just Ms But I tell you this all the time call me Pooh ." She nodded " okay Pooh yes I'll remember " I shook my head walking out she wasn't gonna remember, she never did.

I headed to the kids Daycare And Picked them Up placing them in their car seats One by one " How was they today ?" I looked at Ms.Diane as she buckled Xymere Up in his seat for me " they was good they tried to sleep all day but I didn't let them nap until nap time and they ate all their food they were really drowsy today not as lively as they usually are ." I nodded understanding " yes that's my fault we had slept all day yesterday and was up all night cause we couldn't sleep That won't be happening again though I can promise you that ." I hopped in the front seat clicking my seat belt on " okay well y'all have a good rest of the day."

I nodded and drove off To the nearest fast food restaurant

" hi welcome to mc Donald's how can I help you"

" lemme get a 20 piece nugget 2 Large Fries And A Sprite pls"

I grabbed the amount of money I would need and drove up to the window paying and the next window to Wait for my food .
I got 20 nuggets so we can all split them one thing for sure and one thing for certain my babies loved them some shicken nuggets .

"Here you go ma'am" I thanked her grabbing the food and drink then driving off home .

———-

I sat In the Sprinter with The Girls Exchanging Instagrams with them and the guys we was all  singing along To Megan The Stallion thot shit and i was dancing on Harmony aka GG.