001

Xalahni Dior Taylor "Pooh"January 11, 2019

Xalahni Dior Taylor
"Pooh"
January 11, 2019

"Come on guys we're on a tight schedule" I yelled upstairs to the kids as i packed their lunch box "coming mama" Xymere groaned out making his way down the stairs with his sister.  I grabbed the kids book bags putting them On Their backs and Walking out the door with them behind me.

" hold hands and let me lock this door don't move ."

They nodded still rubbing at their eyes , i felt bad that they was feeling extremely tired it was definitely my fault they were so sleepy I let them sleep all day yesterday and they was up all night but so was I , none of us could sleep until about four this morning knowing we had to get up at seven, we just couldn't sleep.

" maaa" I looked back at Xymere as he frowned his face up And pointing to our weird neighbor. He was an old man who always watched our every move , he never spoke to us but we would see him peaking out the window at us.

" okay come on " I grabbed their hands and we sped walk to the car . " buckle up okay" I closed the door letting them buckle their self up and hopped in the car starting it up i turned on the heat so they could be warm for the drive, I looked back and made sure they was all locked in the correct way " good job " I smiled at them .

"we're going to have good day , okay ill be late to come get you guys its late Monday."

"okay mama" xenari yawned out leaning onto the window.

-

" okay I'll be here around 5 to get them will that be okay today ?" I asked Ms . Dianne who Nodded in return" yes Chile you ask this question every Monday we know it's late Monday for you" I laughed cause she was right I did this all the time Mondays was always one of the most busiest days of the week for me. " okay I'm gone see you later kisses " I kissed my babies on the head one by one and Left out hopping in my car heading to work . I turned the radio up getting hyped hearing my favorite song By Megan the stallion, I began doing a little dance getting myself hyped up for the day.

Ay, big ole freak
Big booty, big ole treat
I'ma make him wait for the pussy
Hit it 'til he big ole skeet
Ay, feet on the bed
I'll fuck him up in the head
Suck it then look in his eyes
Then the next day I might leave 'em on read
Pop it, pop it
Daydreaming 'bout how I rock it
He hit my phone with a horse
So I know that mean come over and ride it
Shit, I'm on the way
Ride on that dick I'm like, "Yay", hey
Usually I like to fuck
But tonight we gon' make love 'cause you bae
Nobody know, I fuck with him on the low
We never show up together but I text him when I'm ready to go
Ay, I had a couple of shots at the bar
I'm finna play with that dick in the car
I got him swerving and breaking the law
These windows tinted so nobody saw