003

Xalahni Dior Taylor"Pooh"January 17th ,2019

Xalahni Dior Taylor
"Pooh"
January 17th ,2019

It was now Sunday and I was getting My babies dressed for this dinner I looked at my phone seeing a msg from Harmony I've been Ignoring The girls every since that night we went out it was too much going on for me and I just couldn't be around that no matter how many times they apologized .

Flashback to Monday Night

I was dancing on a random dude when I was grabbed up by Kross " fuck you doing dancing with this Opp ass nigga ?" I frowned and snatched away from him " first off you didn't have to do all of that and how was I supposed to know he was one of yo opps the fuck"

The dude I was dancing with grabbed me " shawty fuck him he ain't on nun finish dancing" I frowned because I was not feeling his vibe at all now he was being ode aggressive towards me too. " Word To Me Pooh You gonna choose right now Him or us ?" I looked him up and down then at the girls as they waited for my answer , I chuckled and backed away from both of them . " damn wrong answer shawty . " he pulled his gun out and pointed towards the dude I was dancing with and my eyes went wide and I noticed a tattoo that I told myself I would never forget . kross Was P the P that saved me , I was so in a daze I didn't realize that people start shooting and scattering and I went to help Ken up and she pushed away from me " bitch you a opp don't touch me " and she ran off and I frowned nodding my head ducking the fire and Ran out the building realizing them motherfuckers had left me I walked down a block and called me a Lyft home .

When I made it home I sent them a text in the group chat that they had me in with them .

Before y'all go off not knowing what tf happened I didn't choose neither one of them because I was confused on what tf was even happening fr that's why I backed up . Idk Who tf Kross thought he was talking to but I'm not a little child so he was in the wrong all of that could have been prevented if he would of manned up and pulled me to the side to tell me what's up instead of acting an ass and for yall to leave me like that and put my life in danger is ridiculous to me , meaning y'all ain't really wanna be cool with me and that's cool never tf again I promise you , y'all won't ever have to deal with me again . And Kennedy fuck you bitch I was tryna help you not get trampled over !

Flash back over

After I sent that msg the very next day my phone was getting blown up with apologies and a whole bunch of bullshit I put them on DND and ignored the fuck out of them, But anyways I pulled Xenari In My lap and did two little ponytails in her hair leaving some baby hair out . I wanted me and my babies to match we all wore a white Shirt With some Black sweats and I put some crocs on Xenari and Xy'Mere wore some All White Ups with me .

I smiled and took some pictures of of them together before we locked up and left out the house . I double checked everything and we was good to go . I strapped them in their car seats making sure it was secure and headed To Layas Mother Stephanie Hendrix house , she didn't live that far away from me. I pulled my phone out to text laya letting her know we was here and for her to come help me .