Main Characters

Copyright ©

All Rights Reserved no Part of this publication may be reduced transmitted or distributed in any form or by any means including photocopying , recording or other electronic or mechanical methods without the prior permission of the publisher except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non commercial uses permitted by copyright law .

For permission requests , write to the publisher , addresses , names ,characters businesses , places , events and incidents are either the products of authors imagination or used in a fictitious manner .any resemblance to actual persons living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

Please, do not use / reuse any portion of my work(s). No portion of this book may be written, typed, sold, republished, reproduced etc without the written consent from the author, @KyTheWriter©
This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, storylines, events, situations and places are products of my imagination. Me using a characters face does not dictate their real life. Any events connected to anyone, living or dead is simply coincidental.

IN OTHER WORDS ALL THIS SHIT IS FAKE! IT CAME FROM MY IMAGINATION!

I don't own any rights to pictures or Gifs shown. Nothing in this book pertains to the people shown.

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE MAIN CHARACTER FACE CLAIM, IMAGINE SOMEONE ELSE AND KEEP IT PUSHING OR YOU'LL BE MUTED!!!

*TRIGGER WARNING *

This book is intended for the minds of mature people . There will be many triggers in this book - Sexual scenes , violence , abuse and many others . There will be certain people painted in lights that you may not like so if you cannot handle that , please feel free to skip ahead .

With That Saying I'm an artist And I'm sensitive about my shit . I say that to say this..for those who have been following me and reading my stories from the very beginning already know how I am . For the New Ones Follow Me , Vote and Comment I love my ghost readers also , And Heyyy. Do not come in the comments disrespecting me or my writing and what I chose to happen in MY story because you don't agree with it . Delete my book and unfollow me . Also don't come in the comments disrespecting other people opinions you will be blocked and deleted . Other than That ! hope You Guys Enjoy

Follow For More Updates : I'll Be Posting Updates & Small Snippets Of Content.

Be the first to see it !