Voodoo blob trope 💜🧡

Sapnap x karl
Praise - voodoo doll - collars - light pet play - video call porn - sir kink - overstimulation - degradation

"So.. This is connected to you?" Sapnap asked, inspecting the dream blob version of Karl. It had small soft goggles attached to the head. Karl nodded, already shifting around in his chair. "Soo, why'd you send this to me?" the raven-haired boy smirked. He traced his finger along the back of the plush, watching Karl's reaction. "L-listen, I just.."  he began, before pausing as sap spoke again.

"You're a needy whore?" he said, amusement in his tone. He chuckled as his lover's face turned a shade of red. "Why don't you go sit down on your bed, puppy? You wanna be a good boy for me, right~?" he purred. Karl nodded and adjusted his camera so it pointed to the bed, then zooming it in.

He walked to his bed and sat down on it. "Cmon pretty boy, put your cute collar on." The ravenette demanded, although his tone was still soft. Karl reached into his drawer and pulled out a black collar with a tag on it that had a fire symbol on it. He put it around his neck, then looking back to his computer screen. "Did you prep yourself for me, hm?" the ravenette questioned, inspecting the plush doll.

"Y-yes sir" Karl mumbled, knowing sapnap could hear him through the headset. "What was that puppy?" sap smugly asked, looking at his boyfriend's bashful expression. He looked so cute like this.

"Yes sir." the sub said again, this time louder. "Oh how sweet, but I think you should still get some preparation considering I haven't tested the doll yet, right?" sapnap asked, though expecting only one answer, which would be yes, and that's the answer he got. "Hm, before we start you should take off those clothes though. I wanna see every part of you, puppy~" he purred, his voice deep and silky through Karl's headphones.

The chocolate-haired boy took off his headphones for just a moment, then pulling off his teal hoodie. This revealed that he wasn't wearing black leggings, but thigh highs. Nick blushed at this, looking at the way the stockings perfectly wrapped around his lover's soft thighs. Karl put his headset back on, adjusting it. "You look so pretty in those." sapnap said, a sort of breathlessness in his voice.

"Th-thank you, sir." Karl murmured. He watched carefully as sapnap squirted lube onto his fingers. "On your back." the ravenette demanded, the tone making the other promptly obey. He smudged some lube onto the hole on the plushie, hearing Karl mewl quietly.

"Aww, puppy I haven't even done anything yet. So sensitive~" he teased, earning a whine from the brunette. He rubbed his fingers against the hole before pushing one in, earning a lewd gasp from his lover. "Hm.. Actually, on your stomach, I wanna see your face when I make you cum with only my fingers." a smugness ran through the ravenette's voice. Karl shuddered at the thought, excited for what's to come.

He sat up before laying on his stomach, his face toward the camera. Sapnap thrusted a second finger in, hearing the sub whine high in his throat. Th ravenette pumped his fingers in and out of the doll, hearing Karl moan and whimper, the image of the brunette clutching and bucking into his sheets to match. He spread his fingers apart, stretching out Karl even further. "F-fuck! Sap please-"

"Excuse you?" the ravenettes voice dropped. "W-wait, sir, I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean it" Karl whimpered, looking up. "Hm.. I guess I can forgive you." Sapnap chuckled. He pulled his fingers out of the doll, setting it down. He adjusted his camera, angling it slightly down before moving back in his chair. He grabbed lube off his desk, stroking it onto his semi-hard dick as he pulled his pants down.

"Oh, God.. Please, sir, I need you inside me!" Karl whined, needily grinding against his sheets. The ravenette gladly obliged, bringing the plush above his dick. He then moved it down onto himself, making Karl keen high in his throat. "Your noises are so pretty, puppy~" Sap purred lowly, a smirk on his face.

Karl buried his face in his sheets, muffling a loud moan into them as he felt his lover bottom out inside of him. "You're enjoying this a lot, huh?" sapnap teased, starting to move the plush. "O-oh fuuuck, yes! feels so good, sir!" Karl cried out. He feels so good and full. it's euphoric to have the feeling of his partner inside of him.

Sap started fucking into the voodoo doll, using it like a fleshlight. He groaned at the warmth of the doll, muttering praises to Karl through his mic. The brunette only lasted so long with this treatment, his hips stuttering against his sheets as he came onto his sheets. The other didn't slow down, chasing his own finish. "S-sir ah- fuck!~ too much!" the sub whined, the overstimulation hitting him like a truck.

"Sh.. J-just a little- ngh~ Little more~" the ravenette groaned. A couple of extra thrusts later he came deep into the toy, making Karl gasp at the sensation. The two panted for a few minutes, relaxing. The ravenette pulled the plush off of his dick, setting it down on his desk. "I'm gonna go clean myself up..." the brunette chuckled, sitting up. "Yeah me too, love you."

"Love you too"