𝟐𝟎→𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃

Start from the beginning

As you're nearing, you heard loud shouts and groans. It was to late for you to be there right away. You stay hidden on the car and watch them fight each other. As if you can stop the fight though. As you stayed quietly praying to stop the fight already, you heard Takemichi shout.

"Mikey-kun!! Draken! Draken-kun got stabbed!!" You gasps and eyes were wide and you found yourself running where Mikey is. You heard Emma cried on the sides. The fight continued and you find your way to Mikey who's coldly staring at Draken's body.

"M-mikey!! Mikey!" You called his name. He stayed froze as you get near him, holding on his arms.

"Mikey! Mikey! This should stop!! Oh my god!" You glance everywhere and saw Draken's body laying on the wet ground with lots of blood. At the sight of that makes your head pain.

"K-ken-chin." Mikey uttered. You slapped his face a little to wake him up. "Mikey!" You rasp. You catch your breath as he stared at you. You're wet as hell and you felt cold.

"Y-y/n!! What!! Stay away from here!" Mikey hold onto your both forearms and looked down over your body. What he saw shocked him.

"Mikey!! Stop facing out and fight me already!! Let's see how strong a president are you!!" You're catching your breath heavily and feel heat running down on your body. Those deep voice where so familiar on you. You didn't forget those. Your heart beat so fast and don't know what to react but to get shocked and slowly look behind you.

Your brows puckered in curiosity as you faced the man you didn't wish to he see again in such a long time.

"Hanma." You said under your breath. Hanma stop as he saw you standing in front of his supposed to be enemy of the night. He's wet hair fall on his face as he stared at you.

"Y/n..." He uttered you name. You pant for air and you felt steamy and pain.

"Y-you...i-it was you?? It wasn't him." Your voice were to quite that he didn't heard you. Until you felt Mikey's hands run down on your lower abdomen and pushed it making you gasp.

"W-who did this to you?? Tell me!!" Mikey shouted. You look down on your body only to see your own blood run out. Your pants were covered with your blood too. You didn't felt the pain earlier not until now that you saw it. Is this why you felt something weird from you earlier, is this why your catching your breath heavily and felt steamy. It's because you got stabbed and got cut on your forearm.

"This is not happening!! You're not part of this! Why!! This!! No!!"

You vision blurred yet you find your hands on Mikey's cheek. "Everything going to he alright, right??" You ask. He look up to you and he nodded. "You guys should stop fighting. Peyan didn't mean this to happened right? Takemichi's so worried and so am I." Mikey clenched his jaw. He didn't wanted this to happened. Not to those people who's important to him. Especially you who didn't do anything but to tell him advices when he wanted your advice. Not the girl who he saw as an older sister. You smiled at him warmly.

"Fuck off you two." A bariton voice filled your ears. A cold hands took your wrist, taking you away from Mikey. Your blurry vision wasn't enough to see the owner of the voice but you're aware who's the owner. Before you could past out because of the pain and the sight of your blood sticking on your body. You felt him carry you carefully.

"Kill yourself fuckers." He coldly uttered before leaving.

"Rindou." You calmly said his name before passing out.

--

You groan softly and slowly opened your eyes. The lights hurt your blurry eyes as you try to sit. As you sit you felt sore on your lower abdomen.