116-120

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Buddhist Girl Transmigrated Into a Book BGTIB » Chapter 116:
The Buddhist Girl Transmigrated Into a Book Chapter 116:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After the first month, a major foreign magazine started a new round of voting for the world's sexiest male star.

Those who can be shortlisted are all handsome and powerful people around the world.

All of them are so good-looking, with high noses and deep eyes, handsome and sultry.

In previous years, Cheng Che would be selected for this voting event every time. He also won the title of the world's sexiest male star for three consecutive years.

At present, the person who has won the title the most times is a foreign male star, who has won five consecutive terms. It was only later that Cheng Che, who turned out to be born, broke this record.

However, this event has nothing to do with Cheng Che, because he has already withdrawn from the entertainment circle and moved into the financial circle.

After Gu Mian knew about this activity, she thought about it, and couldn't help but move her finger, sending a circle of friends.

At the beginning of the domestic selection of events, Xiao Zhu voted for her. At that time, as the owner of the Weibo account, she didn't know about it and didn't care about it. What is the most favorite actor, the sexiest actor, and the actor who wants to kiss the most? What does it have to do with her?

But now, her mentality is completely different from before. But when she wanted to vote for Cheng Che by herself, he had already retired.

Even so, the attitude that should be expressed should still be expressed.

So Gu Mian still followed her heart and posted a WeChat Moments that everyone can see:

The sexiest male star in the world in my mind, Lou Che.

The attached picture is a still shot of a magazine taken by Lou Che before.

Unlike the average male star who often shows his upper body, Cheng Che used to wear a lot of clothes even if he took cover photos for magazines.

But even if he doesn't show his flesh, he is still unreasonably sexy.

The sexiness of some men does not need to rely on their beautiful flesh, just one look and one action are enough to make people fascinated.

So "Peach" is really a big benefit for Lou Che's fans. In "Peach", Cheng Che not only contributed the first kiss on the screen, but also showed his abdominal muscles for the first time, feasting the fans' eyes.

It's a pity that they weren't satisfied yet, and Cheng Che retreated.

After Gu Mian posted this circle of friends, all her friends exploded.

[Kan Yangyang: Kick over this bowl of dog food! 】

[Li Xiao: Wow, Mianmian, you are so sweet! Teacher Cheng (Teacher Lou?) is happy. 】

[Xiao Zhu: Blessings and blessings! 】

[Li Nan: Hahaha, although you retreated, Mr. Cheng won the prize here. 】

Not long after, Cheng Che himself commented.

[Cheng Che: Mianmian, why is Lou Che and not Cheng Che? 】

His name is Cheng Che now.

After seeing Cheng Che's reply, Gu Mian replied, 【Because you are no longer in the entertainment circle. 】

Therefore, the one she sent was naturally Lou Che, the former Cheng Che.

Not long after replying, Gu Mian saw a circle of friends that Cheng Che had just posted.