16-20

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Buddhist Girl Transmigrated Into a Book BGTIB » Chapter 16:
The Buddhist Girl Transmigrated Into a Book Chapter 16:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Gu Mian walked in front of Lou Che in a few steps. At this time, Lou Ziyu took the staff and Lin Chi aside to greet him with insight.

For a moment, only Lou Che and Gu Mian were left in this small space. The light overhead was faint, and the atmosphere was a little quiet for a while.

Gu Mian still thought of Lou Che's fleeting smile in her heart, so she didn't even think about how to speak for a while.

The staff's words are very false and flattering, he won't really believe them, right? Otherwise, why did his eyes bend so nice just now?

But she really just wanted to say, she didn't, she wasn't.

This is really just a misunderstanding that can be seen through at a glance!

After a few seconds, Lou Che spoke first.

Lou Che's tone is not hurried or slow, and his voice is like the sound of jade, clear and sexy, "You told the reporter before that you came to the crew of "Ask the Immortals" not for fire, but for...me."

Gu Mian was taken aback. When she faced the reporter at that time, she said this sentence from the mentality of the original owner, because everything the original owner did was indeed for Lou Che. However, the original main character was too proud and couldn't let go of his posture. Moreover, he deeply spurned Lou Che's origin in his heart, thinking that he and Lou Che would be too low to be together, so it is naturally impossible to say "for Lou Che" like this. can speak.

But she was different, she was fearless, so she dared to say anything.

Gu Mian didn't feel it when she said it, but now that she heard what she said from Lou Che's mouth, why did she feel a little embarrassed?

"Isn't it?" Without waiting for Gu Mian's response, Lou Che raised his eyes slightly and asked.

"...Yes." There was no need to deny what she had said, and she was not someone who dared not be, so after pursing her lips, Gu Mian admitted frankly.

Lou Che's long eyelashes were slightly drooping, and his cold face seemed to warm up under the warm light. "Then why haven't you contacted me these past two days?"

"..."

Because Gu Mian thought in her heart that she was going to break up with Lou Che sooner or later, and there would still be a month or two before they broke up for the first time.

One or two months passed quickly, so she didn't really regard Lou Che as her boyfriend at all. After returning to Gu's house, she completely left Lou Che behind.

She didn't think of this person again until she met in the studio. But she never expected to hear such a sentence from Lou Che's mouth.

From the very beginning, she didn't enter the scene. All she thought was that they were just a fake couple.

But Lou Che is different.

In Lou Che’s view, she was the one who proactively confessed to pursuing him; in front of the media, she said in a high-profile manner that she joined the crew only for him; because the role of Cang Shen angered him, he scolded him and got him a sentence. She is the guarantee; she hugged him tightly in the water when filming, making others think that she did it deliberately, just to get close to him, it was still her.

But after leaving the crew, she looked like a grief, she didn't know where she had forgotten him, and she never contacted him once.

Gu Mian paused for two seconds, racking his brains to find an excuse, "I thought you were very busy."