21-25

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Buddhist Girl Transmigrated Into a Book BGTIB » Chapter 21:
The Buddhist Girl Transmigrated Into a Book Chapter 21:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The venue for the roadshow is not far from the hotel, and it only takes a quarter of an hour to walk.

The oncoming cold wind is mixed with dots of snowflakes, which brings a romantic atmosphere unique to winter.

The rain washes the city, and there is clearly a bustling traffic next to it, a prosperous and prosperous world, but the world under the umbrella of this side is inexplicably quiet and stable.

The rain gradually increased, but Gu Mian didn't get much wet on his body except for his feet. After arriving at the hotel, Gu Mian couldn't help stomping her foot. The road just now was full of water, and her shoes were all wet, which shows how heavy the rain is. After stomping her feet, she suddenly discovered that Lou Che's long coat was wet.

Because his coat is black, it is not obvious to look at, but at this moment, his clothes are ticking and dripping continuously.

After a while, there was a small piece of stagnant water where he was standing.

Gu Mian pursed her lips, raised her finger to his clothes, "You...the coat is wet..."

Lou Che handed the dripping umbrella to the staff who helped to put the plastic bag on the side. His tone was disapproving, "It's okay." After speaking, he took off his coat directly, revealing the dark gray sweater he was wearing inside, and then The coat was placed on his wrist.

Because of Lou Che's height and long legs, there is nothing wrong with putting a long coat on his wrist. On the contrary, it makes him two more handsome and casual.

At this time, Xiao Zhu, who was behind them, also came by Lou Ziyu.

A group of four people entered the elevator and pressed the floor button where they lived.

Gu Mian lowered his head and glanced at the black umbrella Lou Che was holding. This black umbrella was a normal size, more than enough for one person, but a little too small for two people.

So, most of the umbrellas were with her just now?

Gu Mian couldn't help feeling in her heart that the male lead was really impeccable in the small details, which moved people's hearts very well.

With a ding-dong, the elevator door slowly opened. Soon they arrived on the floor where they were.

Xiao Zhu and Lou Ziyu went back to their room first with a wink.

Lou Che held an umbrella in one hand and a long coat in one hand, in a casual posture, "What do you eat tonight?"

Gu Mian tilted her head and thought, "Instant noodles? Takeaway?" She added, "I will ask Xiao Zhu's opinion later."

Lou Che was stunned, then lowered his eyes, "Okay."

After returning to the room, Gu Mian first soaked her feet in hot water comfortably. After dripping in the rain, her feet suddenly became cold. Now when she touched hot water, she felt that she was warming up. Up.

While Gu Mian was still soaking her feet, she suddenly received a call from Xiao Zhu.

"Mianmian, Jianghu help emergency, Jianghu help emergency!"

Gu Mian tilted her big toes in the basin comfortably, "What's the matter?"

Xiao Zhu said in an anxious tone, "I have come to my aunt, do you have an aunt's towel?"

Gu Mian's aunt had just left two days ago, so naturally she wouldn't carry such things with her.

Xiao Zhu wailed loudly on the other end of the phone, "What should I do? I didn't bring it. Maybe it was because I had been exposed to the rain just now and my feet were wet. My stomach hurts so much now that I can't buy it myself."