26-30

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Buddhist Girl Transmigrated Into a Book BGTIB » Chapter 26:
The Buddhist Girl Transmigrated Into a Book Chapter 26:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Lou Che doesn't actually read Weibo much, he doesn't even have a trumpet.

This time, the trumpet he logged in was the one that Louziyu helped him apply before, so he would log in when he wanted to watch the news in the entertainment industry.

The reason for using the trumpet is that I am afraid that there will be situations such as hand slipping like thumbs. Sometimes this situation is really difficult to explain because it is not clear at all.

Using a trumpet will save you a lot of trouble.

But Lou Che used practical actions to tell Louzi that he really thought too much about meeting him, because he hardly logs on Weibo and is not interested in other people’s entertainment gossip. If there is content that needs attention, Louziyu will tell him personally. As for He himself does not pay attention.

So this is Lou Che's first time to log on to the Weibo account that Louziyu helped him apply for.

Once you log in, you will join the Gu Mian National Fan Support Club, change your name, and then change your profile picture.

Lou Ziyu was amazed when he watched from the sidelines.

Joining someone else’s fan club, changing the name of the same format, and changing the same avatar, looks like a person like Qing Leng Ru Lou Che did.

But by the way, he did.

Doing things upright and upright, on the other hand, Lou Ziyu, who almost dropped his chin, seemed too fussy.

And also named Mu Lou of Mianmian's house, it's okay, cousin, are you so boring?

After joining the Gu Mian National Fan Support Club, Lou Che even followed their chat.

[Mianmian is really beautiful in the prosperous age, she is too good-looking. 】【Like my sleep character! ] [It's really cheaper Lou Che, ha ha da. 】

Lou Che watched the words of praise for Gu Mian that flashed quickly in the chat group, and the corners of his lips formed a slight arc.

At this time, various pictures of Gu Mian began to slide across the chat group, most of which were screenshots from the movie "Ask the Immortal".

I have to say that Gu Mian has a delicate appearance and picturesque facial features. The role of Yinglian seemed to be tailored for her, and she played it alive.

If Gu Mian's fans knew how she finished making this movie, they would probably withdraw the evaluation of "lived". But they didn't know the process of acting, and they didn't know that Gu Mian succeeded in mixing her role with her godlike luck.

Therefore, in their eyes, Gu Mian not only looks good, sings well, but also has good acting skills. He is a rising star in the entertainment industry.

Because the group is all Gu Mian's fans, the pictures sent are naturally Gu Mian's beautiful photos, and each one is incredibly beautiful.

She lowered her head and smiled, raised her eyes with a faint expression, and more often, she interacted with the little fox.

I have to say that every photo of her and the little fox is incredibly warm and beautiful.

The little fox is soft and cute, and she is very dependent on her, and the look in her eyes when she looks at the little fox is also very gentle.

Such gentle and moving eyes seem to have not been seen in the entertainment industry for a long time.