76-80

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Buddhist Girl Transmigrated Into a Book BGTIB » Chapter 76:
The Buddhist Girl Transmigrated Into a Book Chapter 76:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Cheng Zhi heard these words, he immediately heard the meaning behind the line. He squinted and asked, "What if I have to force it?"

The master shook his head and couldn't help but persuade him, "Fourth Young Master, why do you need your status?"

Cheng Zhi smiled and did not speak.

In this world, how many people can he meet like Gu Mian?

At this time, Cheng Zhi even had an idea in his heart, that is, if Gu Mian was just an ordinary dream-seeking girl, it would be fine.

Then he can give her everything she wants.

Resources, brokers, let her choose. If you want to be an actor and an actor, if you want to be a singer or a singer, you want to develop in an all-round way. He has money anyway.

It's a pity that she has all of these, and it's not uncommon for them.

Seeing Cheng Zhi's expression, the master roughly guessed Cheng Zhi's thoughts in his heart.

But he was not prepared to dissuade.

Everyone has the fate of everyone, Cheng Zhiming is good, the previous life was too smooth, and he never encountered any setbacks, and Gu Mian was a disaster in his life.

Crossing this hurdle, Cheng Zhi's future road will become brighter and smoother.

As for not being able to cross... there should be no such possibility.

With Cheng Zhi's cleverness, he would naturally understand when he fell a few times.

If you understand, you will stop.

On the other side, Gu Mian watched Lou Che take out his phone, open Meituan, and place an order at that Internet celebrity dessert shop.

Lou Che leaned lazily on the white wall behind him, with his long legs stretched out casually. He held the phone in one hand and looked down at the screen of the phone. "Will you get a copy of the good reviews from this store?"

Gu Mian saw that both of them had arrived here deliberately, but still could only use the mobile phone Meituan to place the order, tilted her head, "Since we still place the order with the mobile phone, we don't actually have to rush over here."

Lou Chejun raised his eyebrows slightly, "That's not what I said, at least we are here. The takeaway boy delivers food quickly, and the desserts are still fresh when we eat it."

In order to stay with his girlfriend for a while, Lou Che even opened his eyes and talked nonsense automatically.

Facts have proved that people with strong learning ability can learn anything very quickly, and some skills can be taught without a teacher.

Gu Mian could barely accept this explanation.

When they came out of the restaurant after they finished their dessert and dinner, they met Cheng Zhi and his party again.

Cheng Zhi laughed, "It seems that we are really destined today." After Cheng Zhi finished speaking, he looked at Lou Che on the side, "Since we are so destined, why don't we go to my grandfather's racecourse together?"

Cheng Zhi's words are quite normal, but Lou Che can hear a little provocation from these words just by relying on a man's intuition.

Lou Che's lips twitched slightly, but there was not much smile on the bottom of his eyes, "Since Cheng Shaocheng invites him sincerely, then... OK."