🖤 Chapter 15🖤

Start from the beginning

"Kayn..I....Im sorry. Y-you might not want to tell me what I have done to cause you pain. But...but you know I never mean to, I would never wish you pain.You know I won't and I can't. I love you and that won't change! "

No response was heard from Kayn. Her heart beat quickened the more she waited for anything. Any response. And yet... nothing. Silence. Did she said the wrong thing? Was it wrong to say those things? Did it anger him more?

Questions and worries filled her mind. Those same worries worsened the moment she finally heard something come from Kayn. A sound, finally!
And yet... the low and dark chuckles didn't calm her in the slightest.

It made her fear him...

Not even a few seconds later did those slight chuckles escalate into a laugh. She felt his hands embrace her back. It felt... wrong. Something was wrong. She tried to let go and break away. But it was impossible. His grip was too strong. It didn't allow her to move..

Soon the laughing twisted itself into a much more maniacal and sadistic laugh. His voice... It was all wrong. Everything about it was wrong. It wasn't his anymore, there was something demonic behind it. And then it hit her.

This was not Kayn...

.... it was no human....

The hands on her back gripped her so tight it hurt her. (Y/N) felt herself bleed from that unhumanly strong grip, keeping her in place. Tears started to spill from her eyes as she heard that so fermiliar voice speak to her.

"~Oh ,it was all thanks to you,(Y/N).~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shooting up from her bed, (Y/N) looked around frantically around her. Fearing that this horrible voice would be there again. Her heart was beating in pure fear as she felt cold sweat cover her forehead. Questions began to arise in her mind as she held her face in her hands.

"*grunt*..(Y/N) ? "

Jumping from the sudden voice she looked down next to her. Panic began to arise in her when she saw who was up until now peacefully sleeping next to her.

"K-KAYN?! "

"Shh! Quiet down, will you? "

(Y/N) fully ignored Kayn's comment as she felt her face become a brand new color.

"W-why are you here?! "

"What do you mean? "

"I mean: Why are you in my bed?!"

"First: that is my bed, and that is my room. Second: you fell asleep on it yesterday. What was I supposed to do, kick you out? "

"Really?.. "

"You don't remember? "

".... "

"Of course you don't. "

Kayn then let out a sigh as he now had to explain such simple situation.