16. The Pleasure of Black Magic

Start from the beginning

"Oh, c'mon Harry. You can't resist me. You want to fuck me." Louis said, getting closer to me.

He's right, I do.

"Louis, no-"

"Hazza." Louis whined

Peer pressure.

That's what this is. And if my health teacher has taught me anything, it's that peer pressure is bad. Boy was she right.

"C'mon! We both need to relieve some sexual tension. I'm right here for you, and you're right here for me."

If I were to say yes, it will be weird afterwards. Never have I ever given into a plead, so why should I to this one?

To be honest, I already have my answer set in stone. I think Louis knows this too.

"I'll pay you."

"Do I look like some prostitute to you?"

"You could pass as one, yeah."

I scoffed.

He just ruined it for himself.

"I was going to say yes, but now I don't want to-"

"I'm sorry Harry! I'll make it up to you, I promise. Please just fuck me!"

"And they said you were the dominant one."

"I am."

"Says you who's begging me to fuck him."

"This will be the only time."

"That's a lie and you know it."

"Are you saying you'd like to dominate me another time?"

"No. But I love hearing you beg."

That's all it took for Louis to pounce on me and start attacking my neck.

If I said I didn't plan this all out in my head, I'd be lying. One thing I've learned, is that Louis can't control himself.

He continued to suck and mark my neck, roaming his hands all over my body as I moaned and pulled on his shirt.

Louis finally got the memo I wanted his shirt off and stopped with my neck for a minute to strip from his top.

He roamed his hands over my sides and stomach, staring intensely at every place his fingertips glazed over.

He moved his hands up and down, circling his pointer finger around my nipples when he got up there to them.

He squeezed my nipples a few times, making me let out a pleasurable gasp every single time.

I love L-

His sisters. Louis' sisters are still in the house. Shit.

"L-Louis. As much as I l-love what's happening right now, your-"

"Hush Harry." Louis interrupted, leaning down and sucking on my nipple.

He took it out of his mouth after I let out a rather loud moan, smirking.

He then got off of me where I lay on his bed and walked towards the door, opening it.

I swear to god if he's just going to leave me here lying on his bed with a boner.

"Lottie!" He yelled through the house.

I heard a little voice ask 'what?' then Louis telling her to take the girls to the neighbors house for the night. She told him they'd be out in a bit and Louis told her to hurry up, closing the door and placing himself on top of my groin.