4. Niall's Back :|

"What now, Louis?" I groaned, swinging my head around to face him.

"My phone cracked!" He complained.

"How?"

"I dropped it on the ground in the locker room."

"Well be more careful."

"I try. Anyways, what did Lottie say?"

"She wanted to go to the mall, so she said she can tell them to go there and then she's going to a friends house tonight and she said she can tell the others to go to a hotel."

Louis looked at me, confused.

"What does that mean?"

There are days where I think Louis has some mental affliction.

"We've got the whole house to ourselves all night." I summed up, rolling my eyes.

"Nice." Louis smirked.

"See ya guys." I waved.

They all said bye as we ran to our cars. Yes, ran. We're in a hurry. We both got into our cars that were parked right next to each other, started them, and glared at one another. Rolling down our windows, we reach challenged each other to speak first.

"Whoever gets there first gets the first pick on what we do tonight!" We said in unison.

Putting my car into drive, my glare got sharper.

"I'll win this."

"Doubt it, pretty boy."

The sound of the nickname rolling off his tongue was enough fuel for me to push on the gas and roll my window up.

I have something in mind...a blowjob is far overdue.

I sped out of the parking lot and down the road to Louis' house. Looking behind me I saw Louis quite a bit behind. Blow job here I come!

I turned on my radio and a really....interesting song came on.

My neck, My back.

"My ahh just like that."

I should send a video of this to Louis. He'll love it.

My phone was in my hand in a second, messages pulled up, and the video setting set up.

"First, you gotta put your neck into it
Don't stop, just do it, do it
Then, you roll your tongue
From the crack, back to the front
Then you suck it all till I shake and cum." I sung in the video.

He'll love it.

I sent it to him, then smirked. I typed out a message—something about a blowjob.

I'm getting my blowjob.

My phone rang, signalling an incoming call.

Louis.

"Hey."

"We're pulling over and I'm fucking you in your car."

"No." I whined, "I want a blowjob."

"You'll get one when we get to my house. But I want to fuck. Right now."

"Why?"

"Why do you think, Harold? You don't just send me a video of you singing those kind of words and expect me not to want to fuck right now? I'm literally jerking off right now. I'm horny as fuck. My dick's as big as it gets right now."

Which isn't very big.

"The best head comes from a thug
The dick good: thick, big and long
Slow thumping til the crack of dawn."