10. Boxers

No. Absolutely not.

I got straight off of Louis after he said that.

Leave it to Louis to ruin a good moment. Well, I'm surprised he even talked to me. I mean, we're both hella stubborn, but whatever. I did only come to talk to him.

"What'd he say, Harry?" Niall asked me.

Louis got off the ground and kicked my calf.

"Ow! Why'd you just do that?" I asked, hoping on one foot and holding my calf.

"You deserved it." Louis shrugged, strutting over to get his swimming shorts.

Asshole.

I picked my thirteen year old swim shorts and started to strip from my pants.

"Woah! Not with us in the room, Harry." Niall screeched, covering his eyes.

"Why not? I do it in the locker rooms."

It's true. I don't hide my junk. Not like the boys look at my junk anyways. But they should.

Liam laughed.

"Niall, were you going to go somewhere else to change?" Zayn asked.

Niall thought for a second, then opened his mouth to say something.

"Y'know what?" Zayn started before Niall could even make a sound. "I don't want to hear whatever stupid reply you're going to say, just put your swimming gear on."

Niall pouted.

"But it wasn't going to be stupid, Zayn."

"Yes it was, Niall. Everything you say is stupid." Zayn said, going over to Niall and pinching his cheek.

Niall swatted Zayn's hand away, glaring at him.

"Don't touch my precious, luscious cheeks."

"They are quite cute." Liam said, making Zayn pinch his cheeks again.

Niall slapped his hand again, glaring at him.

I took this time to strip off my pants and boxers, putting on my too-tight swim shorts.

"Damn, Harry. Those almost make you look like you have an ass." I heard Louis say once I got them on.

"Were you watching me change?" I asked him, making him shrug.

"Nothing I haven't seen before."

I turned to look at him to see him already smirking at me.

"You have issues." I told him, rolling my eyes and turning back to Liam, Niall and Zayn who were in the middle of a fight.

Over what? I don't know.

"How?" Louis asked, turning me back around.

"Your mood swings."

"The hell? You have mood swings if anything."

"Nope."

I turned back to the other boys, throwing my boxers and pants at them.

"Hurry and change, I wanna swim." I whined.

"Does that mean you had to throw your nasty drawers at us?" Niall asked, gagging and throwing the boxers back at me.

I threw the boxers behind me and rolled my eyes at Niall.

"These look familiar." Louis said from behind me.

I turned to see Louis holding my boxers in his hands and looking at them carefully.

"Probably fucked in them." Zayn teased.