16. The Pleasure of Black Magic

"Harry!"

I thrusted it harder into him.

"Fuck! Harry that hurts." Louis groaned.

"That's what you get."

"Harry, please, stop!"

"Why should I? You made me mad."

"My stomach- Harry I'm going to puke."

I laughed at him, pushing the table back so it's not crushing his gut.

"Don't push me down next time then."

It wasn't that hard of a push, if I'm being honest. I just like being dramatic and I love making Louis suffer. What a sadist I am.

"I'm sorry Harry. I didn't mean to push you that hard." Louis said sincerely, rubbing his stomach.

"Thank you. And I'm sorry for pushing you to the ground." I told him with a smirk.

"When did you-"

I pushed Louis onto the ground with all my might, making him let out a little squeal.

I laughed at his less-than-manly squeal, sitting down on his bed and making him glare at me.

"Really, Haz?" He asked.

I froze.

The, the, the nickname is back.

"Haz." I whispered.

"Sorry. Is it not okay for me to call you that anymore? I can-" Louis started to ramble, only to be cut off by me.

"No, no. I-It's fine. I was just surprised by it." I stuttered. "I kinda like the name if I'm being honest."

I looked down blushing, hearing Louis snicker.

"You're such a bottom." He said, laughing.

I don't know why everyone decides to point out that I'm such a bottom. Like, yeah, I get it, I like to be fucked. I know it better than anyone else.

"I can top too, y'know." I scoffed.

Louis smirked at me, walking closer.

"Oh yeah?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah? I did it once."

"Uh-huh, that doesn't mean anything. Once is two times too little."

"I'm not about to prove that I can top."  I told him.

"Dang it."

I kid you not, Louis pouting is the cutest thing literally ever. The way his thin bottom barely pops out and the way his frown lines are prominent. The way his eyes are big and doe-like, the way he's literally the cutest thing on the planet.

The way he looks so innocent but in reality is far from it.

The way I could totally fuck him right now.

Not that I'm going to...

I mean, Louis will always top, no doubt, but I'm totally dominant too.

"You really want me to fuck you right now?" I asked him in disbelieve.

"Uh, yeah?" He answered.

"You horny bastard." I said, laughing. "One, your sisters are home, and two, we aren't going to do anything sexual anytime soon."

Do I want to do things with Louis? Hell yeah! But we just became friends and I want to keep that title for a while before we go back to our horny ways. I'll gladly take up the offer on fucking him in a few months...that's a lie. A few months sex free with Louis but being around him is just too long.