Chapter Eleven

Tommy opened his eyes, but didn't get out of bed, he was planning to lie there for a few minutes and wait for the alarm to go off. While Tommy waited, he stared at the ceiling, and thought a bit.

He was going to get to go home soon, winter break was coming up in only a couple of weeks. That, of course, ment that he had a whole bunch of tests, but he was so excited about going home that he didn't really care.

While Tommy adored his friends at Darwin, mainly Tubbo, he still really missed adoptive father, Phil. And his brothers. He hadn't seen his father at all since he left for school, nor had he seen his brothers much between all of his classes and school work, and all the fun things that he did with Tubbo in the afternoons.

Tommy guessed that the alarm was about to go off, which made him wonder why Tubbo had set the alarm to go off so close to their first class, it didn't make sense to Tommy. Setting it so close to their first class made them rush every morning to the first period on time, and the maths teacher didn't like late students. At all. The timing just didn't make sense to Tommy, although he had yet to confront his friend on it though, and he didn't plan to anytime soon.

BEEEEEP BEEEEEP BEEEEEP

The alarm went off.

Not long after the first round of beeping went off, and not long before it went off again, Tubbo sat up rubbing his eyes and mumbling something grumpily. "...fucking hell, I hate that damn alarm. And you wake up before it. Every. Day. No. Matter. What."

Tommy laughed at his friend, mildly amused at him. "Yeah, lucky me. We need to get going though."

"I don't want to."

"Why?" Tommy asked, even though he had an idea or two.

"Remember how we have maths? I don't like her. I don't want to go." By 'her' Tommy knew that Tubbo was talking about the professor. It wasn't much of a surprise though, she wasn't very nice. And maths teachers are supposed to be nice.

Tommy sighed, and rolled off the bottom of the bed and into Tubbo's line of sight. He walked over to his side of the wardrobe, and opened a drawer to start pulling clothes out, and Tubbo got out of bed too, doing the same. They would go to class in their pajamas if they could, I swear.

"Got everything?" Tubbo asked. He asked that every morning now, since a week or so ago Tommy had shown up to maths without his bookbag, that had his textbook in it, which in turn almost resulted in detention. Thankfully though, contrary to what everyone expected, Tommy wasn't given any detention, only a stern warning.

That professor hated Tommy. Tubbo too, and they couldn't figure out why. As far as Tommy knew, he hadn't done anything, and yet, she had it out for him, making it even more shocking when Dr. O'Connell didn't reprimand him for not having his books.

The only reason Tommy could come up with why Dr. O'Connell disliked him was that she also disliked Tubbo, but he wasn't sure why.

So unsurprisingly, after Tommy figured out how the fuck to survive her class and get passing grades (although barely), he started putting more and more effort into planning how to frame her. Or to put it in a less cynical way, he was trying to figure out how to reprimand her.

"Are you going to go to the library again after classes?" Tubbo asked as they entered the cafeteria.

"Probably, why?"

"Just curious." Tubbo answered.

After grabbing their food, they went to their usual spot. For breakfast they had french toast, which was a nice change from the scrambled eggs that were usually served.