"Man! Am still 19 and you are 22, from where this pregnancy has come from! You don't even try to kiss my cheek and here, you talk about pregnancy" she barked at him. He chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"You are 19 already and I would like to make you mom at 22 itself because we have to make a cricket team for a huge family. So there is not much time left for you baby" he said. She gasped blushing.

"Can I become a good mother?" She asked.

"You already behave like a mom! You take care of me from my wallet to my stethoscope to my outfits and everything since I moved in with you. You take care of your junglee friends and another junglee friend of mine Kabir, Samaria and Ishaan, Sometimes my parents too...you will be a great mother and I will be-"

"Great father like you are a perfect boyfriend now," she said smiling.

"Raj, when you will make love to me?" She asked sitting in his lap with a jerk forgetting her pain.

"Excuse me?" He asked coughing awkwardly.

"Why do you make such faces whenever I talk about intimacy? Like, am asking 9 years old? Leave that...tell me when you will make love to me?" She asked.

"We are going out of the track," he said wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her to him. She rolled his eyes.

''You feel that topic as taboo but plan everything that happens after 'it'" she said. He smiled.

"Well I planned much more," he said. She raised her eyebrow.

"At 21 we will get married. At 22 you will be carrying our first child and I'll complete my pg and you will be doing your masters. At 25 second child again; let's make our parents run behind them from dawn to dusk and by then we will visit 4 countries whichever you choose. At 28 third child again; this time we will make our firstborn, our daughter run behind our 1st son. i.e. our 3rd kid and we will complete visiting all the places in India. At 31 fourth and fifth children; twins, now your junglee friend's kids gonna run with ours 5 kids and Taara, by this time we will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary in 20th country we are gonna visit. At 36 you will be pregnant again making our first kid embarrass in front of her friends to have a 15-day old sibling being 15 years old" he said and chuckled.

"Before we reach our 60's I'll take you to almost all the countries in the world, I'll drown you in my love so much that even Pacific ocean feel envious about the depth I let you drown in my love, I will take you to the heights in my love that even mount Everest feel envious about the height my love make you stand, I will make you get lost in my love so much that even Amazon forest feel envious for not being denser enough as my love to get lost and never come back, I will make you thirsty of my love more and more even after showering every second that even Sahara desert feel envious for not able to make thirsty like my love make you. Finally, I will make Romeo and Juliet envious of my love for you" he said and she burst out laughing.

"Damn these cheesy lines. Even the creepiest man in the world feel envious of your creepy and cheesy lines" she said laughing. He smiled looking at her.

"If a situation comes where all my cheesy lines stay cheesy forever without life in them, that day I will make even a painful death envious of my death because I won't forgive myself for hurting you and would receive painful death ever," he said. She stopped laughing and palmed his mouth.

"I make feel even word love envious for the way I described it through my actions than it is beautiful to hear," she said and connected her forehead with his "...dying with you the next second when you won't be with me"