2. Rivals In Sect

Start from the beginning

He throws a small stone to Xue Ying. The lazy cultivator falls down from a tree. He was sleeping earlier. He notices a small sack on the ground and immediately eats it.

Gu Xian hits his forehead with a hand. The system is laughing hard in his mind.

Glutton Xue Ying has eaten 3/4 of the meal until he notices some words scribbled on the sack.

For Yin Mo.

Xue Ying gulps and swallow hard. Senior brother must be super busy. He doesn't have time to send the breakfast meal.

He looks around. No sign of senior brother.

Xue Ying exhales, not knowing when he has hold his breath. He takes out two buns from his pocket and sniffs them. Not moldy yet. It's leftover from last night.

He puts them into the sack and leaves it in the shabby hut. Thrown through a hole on the wall.

The sack of foods landed on his injured body and wakes up Yin Mo. He peeks through a hole and notices Xue Ying's back.

The host applauses in his mind, "Great job, Host. Xue Ying has been listed as first target for Yin Mo."

"What? Him? You got no better target?"

Gu Xian roars in his mind. Scolding the system for having no eyes. It takes an hour before he finally calms down again.

He asks, "How many targets?"

"Can't tell you. The plot would only reveal it on time."

That afternoon, Xue Ying shudders when senior brother passes him. Wondering why he looks like going to skin him alive.

Xue Ying doesn't know he has been labeled as pedophile on his head.

Gu Xian's forehead is filled with black lines. He swears won't let Xue Ying got near to Yin Mo. At least ten meters apart. He has to protect his valuable cabbage from this brainless glutton pig.

A cultivator body is stronger than normal boy. It takes two days for Yin Mo to recover from injuries.

Foods are sent into his hut without being known. Yin Mo feels grateful for Xue Ying's kindness.

Outside the hut, Gu Xian sighs. The kid is an alert one. He nearly got caught. Gu Xian has to be careful in delivering foods. Fortunately the boy looks almost recovered. He should be able to eat in cafeteria tomorrow.

The next day, Yin Mo waits in the yard. No sign of senior brother.

Xue Ying shows up and shares breakfast with him.

Yin Mo looks disappointed. He eats his meal slowly.

Xue Ying eats most of the meal. Earning a deadly glare from Gu Xian from behind him.

The boy is so skinny! How could you rob his meal?

Hours passed still no sign of senior brother. Yin Mo leaves the courtyard when the bullies are heading his way.

One day he will fight and win against them. Not today.

Yin Mo keeps on walking until he arrives at riverside.

Senior brother is sitting under waterfall, practicing body strengthening skills.

Yin Mo bows his head and bends his body.

He asks, "Could I join you, senior brother?"

"En."

Senior brother is meditating. He should disturb him.

Yin Mo sits next to him. He closes his eyes and meditates too.

The water pressure is too heavy for him. It's like a cart kept ramming to his small back.

Gu Xian opens an eye. He swears he will report his system for child abuse if he could find dimension police.

The system roars in his mind, "Don't move. This is a major part in his training."

Gu Xian's body has been frozen under the system command. Unable to move. His mind begins to count numbers. Hoping the system would set him free first.

Reading cultivation novel is super exciting. Slashing and killing rivals like squatting flies. Slapping faces. Slaughter all who blocked the way.

Real life sucks.

Spent six hours under waterfall just to strengthen body. Gu Xian has lost count, probably few millions light years. He thinks he is probably on his way to Jupiter.

Gu Xian glances at Yin Mo.

Not good. His lips are blue. His face is very pale like paper.

Gu Xian lifts him and takes the poor boy away. He changes his clothes. Then he wraps him up with many thick blankets.

"Warning! OOC! 100 points deducted."

"If he died, say goodbye to your plot."

Maybe the system is afraid too. The deducted points have been returned.

Yin Mo suffers high fever for three days. Gu Xian leaves after the fever is almost gone.

The boy opens his eyes and smiles. His senior brother isn't as heartless as he acted.

------------------------------
Please vote and comment.

Resources are limited in a sect. Many disciples would bully the weaker ones. Robbing their resources.

Most sect masters would turn blind eye as long as no one died. It's a world which respect strongest fists.