Chapter 11: The Red Car

There was a knock at Eijirou's  door around 3 a.m. on an early Tuesday morning. His husband had woken him up asking if he could get the door, where Eijirou happily obliged because it was his loving husband's wishes. As he walked across the hall, he could hear the soft pitter patter of rain hitting the sides of his house. He yawned as he approached the door, the knocking sound seemed to be getting louder and louder by the second. "Yeah yeah I'm coming," He says as he unlocked the door to see who was out here at 3 a.m.

Eijirou honestly wasn't surprised to see Izuku Midoriya with a large suitcase, soaking wet in the rain. Izuku's normally green curls have been flattened by the water and his eyes were red and puffy. "Did he kick you out again?" Eijirou asked. Izuku didn't say anything, he just muttered something and scooted close to Eijirou, who wrapped his arms around the wet man.

"What happened," he whispered as they stood there, Izuku silently sobbing in his arms.

"He kicked me out for good this time," Izuku says, Eijirou was kind of taken back by the sudden burst of energy he gave out but continued to hug him. Eijirou knew that Izuku wasn't sad but instead he was mad, that was the only reason he was crying. He knew that he had been staying with his pothead boyfriend, that he was "dating." Of course Izuku probably didn't love him, Eijirou wasn't sure if he loved anyone he's dated for the past 10 years, which isn't a lot but he knew there was a pattern.

Eijirou led Izuku to the couch, "You can sleep here as long as you like until you can get another apartment, I'm sure Tetsutetsu won't mind." It was really late at night and he was sure they both had work the next day so he didn't bother asking about anymore of what happened. "You should dry yourself first or something, the bathrooms over there and when you're done, the towels are in the closet," Eijirou explains pointing towards the white door.

"Thank you Eijirou," Izuku sighs. "I'll tell you what happened tomorrow if you really want. I can see it in your eyes but you must be really tired right now, it's 3 a.m. after all, so go back to sleep. I'll try not to bother you," Izuku says, walking over to the bathroom.

When Eijirou finally laid back down next to Tetsutetsu,, the silver haired man turned towards him, yawned and whispered, "Who was at the door?"

"It was Izuku, his boyfrie- erm ex boyfriend kicked him out, he's gonna be gonna be here for a while," he muttered, turning over where he was lying on his stomach. He's noticed a pattern of relationships Izuku's been in since Hitoshi... It's obvious that Izuku never actually has real feelings for them, and ever since he left Hitoshi he's dated a couple dudes and that's it, never lasted long either.

-

Izuku let the water run down his face as he stood in front of the mirror inside Eijirou's bathroom. Fucking hell, he hated that he was homeless again. He didn't think that through and moved in with his douchebag boyfriend, Sero, who's fucking house smelled like weed. They had some hot sex though, he'd give him that.

But obviously he didn't love him, he liked him sure, he was pretty cool if you looked past his douchebag ways but love? No, not at all. Probably the reason why he got kicked out.

Izuku shed a couple angry tears for Sero but he wasn't going to try to get him back, not at all. Maybe it was like back in high school, he dated a guy, he couldn't remember his name. Well it was ten years ago after all, but he did remember that he did love him, the second person he's ever loved after Tomura, Izuku dated him just to mess with him but in the end fell for him. They would have stayed together, but since Izuku had college and other stuff, they couldn't be together.

Wait... His name was Hitoshi, he remembered now. The same man that would make out in the back of his old car with, the same guy that waited for his birthday so the two could have sex. Izuku's whole plan was to date him and break his heart since he was known as a "playboy" in high school. Ugh Izuku guessed he had a thing for assholes.