Chapter 9: Black Roots

This was so embarrassing to write and hopefully, um Vivienne doesn't read this.

Warm, hot air blew out of Midoriya's nose as he faced the man in front of him holding the skull lighter in his hand. Seeing Tomura after so long suddenly made his heart pound in his chest.

"Um hey," Tomura awkwardly said, a heavy blush now on his cheeks. Midoriya couldn't even look him in the eyes.

"Um it's been a while," Midoriya says, chewing on his lips. Honestly Tomura looked better then the last time he saw him, the roots at the top of his head were black while the rest was still a cloudy white color.

"Yes, yes it has," He replies, "I was just on a run and um I found myself passing by your house. Never thought to catch you out here smoking again."

"Um sorry," Midoriya mumbled, grabbing the lighter out of his hands again and quickly shoving it in his pocket. "I guess it's been that long then."

"Yeah," Tomura said, "Um, I really want to talk to you about something."

For once Midoriya was confused, 'Why did he want to talk? Why does he care?' He thought, chewing his cheek.

"Sure," He was very hesitant but at least he should hear him out before immediately assuming something bad. "You can come inside, I have someone over right now so you gotta make it quick."

For a second there, Tomura scowled but his face immediately morphed back to his normal look. "Um, sure."

Tomura followed closely behind Midoriya as the two went inside, the loud garage door behind them closed with a loud clunk.

-

Shinsou's mother thanked him as he finished helping his mom with the things that he needed to help her with. Now he can go bother his boyfriend again. Because he still doesn't trust that blond bitch Monoma. The chores were easier and took a lot less time so he had the time.

Grabbing his bike out of the garage, he started his journey to Midoriya's house.

"Hey Shinsou!" Kaminari said waving at him, he looked as if he was just walking back to his house from school.

"Hey," Shinsou says waving.

"Where ya going?" He asked, eyeing the bike.

"To Izuku's house, shouldn't you know that by now?" Kaminari let out a snort.

"You guys gonna," Kaminari held a fist towards the side of his face in a shaking motion while he stuck his tongue against the inside of his cheek making a sort of dick sucking motion. "Or something?"

Rolling his eyes, "I wish, he said that we can't do anything like that until I'm eighteen."

"Oh yeah cause he's a third year," Kaminari thought about it for a second, "Probably for legal reasons because you're still a minor. I mean he's only a year older than you, maybe he just wants to make sure."

He frowned.

"Now that I think about it, he's the only one who's ever said anything like that. He's the only one who gives a fuck."

Shinsou kinda frowns, "Wonder why the other 3rd years I've been with when I was a first year didn't care? I knew some of them were eighteen but I never really cared."

"I don't know man..." Kaminari sighs, "Well you better get going, your boy toys waiting for you."

"Not really," he muttered as he pedaled away.

When he got to Midoriya's house he threw the bike onto the floor and happily strolled up to the door where he knocked on it.

He waited a little while and when no one opened it for him, his heart dropped a little. Midoriya was there... Alone... With Monoma. His breath quickened as he made up his mind to climb through the window of his room.