Chapter 1: Cigarette Breath

Midoriya Izuku doesn't have any friends, he's what you would call a loner. He's the type of person that's quiet until you actually get to know him, that's when you realize that he's the quite opposite. Well that if he ever talked to anyone. Midoriya personally doesn't like talking to people because they are all annoying and when he does he tries to end their conversations quickly. Midoriya used to be the type of person that is friends with everyone, that was mostly in middle school though. He even had a group of friends who he would sit around and eat lunch with but that's all gone. They don't talk anymore, he mostly ignores them and avoids them whenever they try having conversations with him.  He was practically invisible.

It was his third year and he's glad that he's getting out of that hell hole they call high school next year. He hopes that college is better than this dump and that he might actually learn something. Midoriya wasnt the brightest kid but he wasnt dumb, a terrible school like the one was easy for a nobody like him.

Just like most high schools, his sucks, UA high was the fucking worst. The teachers dont give a shit about any of the students, you cant go to the bathroom in peace without students having sex in there, and the worst of all was Shinsou Hitoshi.

Maybe he's slightly overreacting when it comes to Shinsou but honestly that guy could choke and die for all he cares. That guy was a fucking whore, sleeping around with all the girls at school and ghosting them the second he gets what he wants. He hated him. Midoriya doesnt understand what all the girls see in him, the guys got the biggest eye bags hes ever seen and had hair that looked like he just sang that one Justin Timberlake song and came out of the fucking Trolls movie. 

Midoriya was so sick and tired of hearing all the girls in his class bawl their eyes over some second year. He remembered when he was just a first year, all the girls would repeatedly talk about him. Its not like he wanted to listen about Mr. Eye bags its just all the girls who sit around him in class wouldn't shut the fuck up about him. 

It was a week after the first day of school and Midoriya was at the park smoking a cigarette like usual. He sits down with the cigarette hanging out of his mouth as he looks around. Midoriya rolls his eyes when he sees Shinsou and that one girl Camie or whatever her name was sitting on the benches, she was just some first year.

He was probably on some date.

It wasn't any of Midoriya's business obviously and he didn't want to make it his. No one ever talks about him so Shinsou probably doesn't even know his name. 

He blows out a puff of smoke and tosses his head back. Staring at the clouds and he tries to figure out what shapes they looked like and what he was going to make for dinner.

Midoriya held the cigarette in between his index and middle fingers and started thinking back in middle school. He remembered how he was really scrawny and was picked on a lot. 

Earlier Midoriya lied about having no friends, well kind of. He kind of had a friend. Keyword kind of. He goes to a different school though, they met back in middle school and he hated that he was always picked on. His name was Kirishima.

It was kind of funny how they ended up kind of friends. 

For some reason Kirishima decided to invite Midoriya to the gym one day, stupidly he agreed. They ended up with a thing where Kirishima would show up at Midoriya's house every Sunday to pick him up and take him to the gym. They always went together because Kirishima helped guide him through the stuff, kind of like a trainer but free. 

Now he had some muscle and wasn't as scrawny anymore. No one picked on him anymore, even Bakugou.

"Oi can you stop it with smoking? Some of us are trying to breath here," a voice said, pulling Midoriya out of thought. He looks over to see purple eyes staring at him.  

He frowned when he realized that he was staring up at Shinsou. "The fuck do you want?" Midoriya asks with a sneer on his face.

In his opinion, the easiest way to get someone to leave you alone is to act rude to them and hopefully they realize you don't want them around and leave. 

"I said that my girlfriend and I are trying to breathe over here, could you go smoke that somewhere else?" He asks, glaring at him. Midoriya just squinted his eyes at him for a little while trying to figure him out. 

Is this guy serious right now? Does he actually think that I gave a fuck?

"Go smooch in another park or something, I'm not moving,"  Midoriya said glaring back at Shinsou.

"Babe, it's fine. Really." Camie says latching onto Shinsou like her life depends on it, "Lets just go over there or something." She pointed to a bench on the other side of the park. Shinsou just rolled his eyes and walked with her over there.

Once they were gone Midoriya took out his phone and decided to text Kirishima.

From Midoriya: Hey Kirishima, when are you picking me up today?

He waited a couple minutes until he got his reply.

To Midoriya: Hey Zuku, I'll stop by around 3 if you want.

He looked down at his watch to check the time, it was 2:30. He didn't want to walk all the way back to his house so he decided to just tell him to pick him up at the park.

From Midoriya: Just pick me up at the park. You know the one with the fountains. 

To Midoriya: Alright sure, I'll see you then😉

Midoriya rolled his eyes again and slipped the phone back into his pocket. He put out the cigarette on the bench and threw it on the ground.  

-

Hitoshi Shinsou had pretty much the perfect life. Everything about it was great. He had all the girls chasing after him, he had pretty decent grades, and he has the perfect girlfriend. 

Currently he was at the park with Camie chatting about what they are going to dress up to homecoming. That was until some bastard decided to start smoking on the bench right next to his. He turned his head and glared over at who the hell was doing it. It was some dude with messy green hair blowing puffs of smoke into the air.

He seemed around his age and was totally zoned out staring at the sky. Shinsou observed the guy for a little longer and decided to do something about the smoke.

Shinsou walks over to the other guy and says, "Oi can you stop it with the smoking? Some of us are trying to breath here."

Shinsou looked into the other guy's eyes, they were green. "The fuck do you want?" Shinsou glares at him even harder.

This guy is trying to piss me off on purpose.

"I said my girlfriend and I are trying to breath over here, could you go smoke that somewhere else?" He repeats himself, the guy just glares at him, "Go smooch in another park, I'm not moving."

Shinsou just stares at him and starts noticing the small details in his face. Like how he had freckles littered all over his face and that his eyes were way too big and wide for a normal human being. Shinsou's eyes followed down to his arms and to his biceps, he was actually kind of ripped.

What the hell? Was I just checking him out? Wait, do I think this guy's attractive?

Shinsou blinks and Camie says something latching herself on his arms. He wanted so badly  to shake the girl off of him but he didn't want to be rude.

He continues to stare up and down the other guy's body, when. He quickly looked away hoping that the green haired guy didn't notice. Camie leads Shinsou over to another bench and he tries his best not to look back.

Shit he was cute. I wonder what school he goes to.

About thirty minutes of just talking to Camie Shinsou notices that the guy stood up. He glances over and sees him walking away.

Damn he's got a nice ass.

He guessed he was staring at it too long, "Shinsou? Are you paying attention?" Camie asks, nudging him slightly, making him tear his eyes off of him. Shinsou looks over at the girl, "Yeah, um, I got to go, I remembered I have something to do, see you tomorrow." He says standing up.

He leaves the girl sitting alone on the bench.