Chapter 2: Fries and Milkshakes

"Fuck ," Kirishima says panting loudly, "That took so much energy out of me."

"I know right," Midoriya says, panting, sweat dripping down his face. "Maybe we shouldn't have done this today, I have school tomorrow and I'm going to be sore."

"Way to work out extra today, Midoriya!" He says grabbing a nearby towel and wiping the sweat off of his face.

"You were the one who insisted that we do it, I don't even want to be here right now, I want to go home" Midoriya complains glaring at Kirishima. He just gives him a toothy grin and grabs a water bottle. With the white towel hanging over his shoulder Kirishima holds a hand down to Midoriya who is now sitting on the ground.

Midoriya takes it and hoists himself up, stumbling a little bit. "We should grab something to eat," Kirishima suggests grabbing his duffel bag off the floor and putting it over his shoulder.

Midoriya looks over at him, "Why not?"

He pulls out his phone and sends a text to his mom telling her that he's going to go get food with a friend. Afterwards Midoriya looks up to see Kirishima talking to some silver haired guy. He walks over to hear them talking about weights, of course.

"We still going or what?" He asks looking over at the other man. Kirishima turns around and nods, "Yeah I was just talking to Tesutesu here. Anyways I gotta go, I'll see you next Wednesday," he says walking away.

"Which place do you want to go?" He asks tugging on his shirt where there was a fuzz.

"We should definitely go to that new one near Mina's house that opened a couple weeks ago," Kirishima says, " Bakugou went there a couple days ago and he recommended it to me so I thought I would try it. I didn't really have a chance to do it until now."

"Sure, I guess if Kacchan said it was good it probably is," Midoriya says as they both got into Kirishima's vehicle.

-

"This shits pretty good," Kirishima says, stuffing his face with a hamburger.

"Did you know some people dip french fries in their milkshakes?" Midoriya asks, taking a swig of his coke. Kirishima looked up at him with a disgusted face, "Seriously?" He looks down at the fries and up at his milkshake a couple times.

"Don't do it..." Midoriya says. "Too late, if they actually do it, I want to see why they like it," Kirishima says dipping it into the shake. He watches as the red haired man put the french fry in his mouth.

"So..." Midoriya asks, staring at him intently, waiting for a reaction or answer. Kirishima smiles, "It's pretty good actually." He takes another french fry and repeats his actions, this time he holds out the fry, some of the milkshake dripping off of it. "You should try it."

Midoriya rolls his eyes and takes it out of his hand and eats it, "Your right, it's not that bad."

Kirishima changes the subject, "So how was your day?" He asks wiping his greasy fingers off with a napkin.

"Nothing much really, it was pretty boring. I went to the park, did my usual shit and got yelled by that one man whore from my school," Midoirya says, putting his head on his hand. "What man whore? He sounds interesting," Kirishima says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ugh it's just this one second year and my high school, the guy just fucks around with whoever he wants and kicks them out the door when he gets it," Midoriya groaned.

"What's his name?" Kirishima asks.

"His name is Shinsou and that fucker had the audacity to tell me to stop smoking," Midoriya starts ranting.