Chapter 10: The End... For Now

"You've been dating Shinsou for like 6 months now! When the hell are you breaking up with him?" Kirishima asks, he looks down on the ground where Midoriya was laying. He got shot a glare and Kirishima frowned. Was Midoriya really doing this now? Why the hell was he keeping Shinsou around for so long? School's ending in a couple weeks and the two of them seemed to be as close as ever.

"Soon ok," Midoriya grumbles, flipping over onto his belly. Kirishima watched the other man dip his scarred hands into the chip bowl. Kirishima began talking again, "I get that you were just playing with his feelings but this seems like a really long time, isn't this a bit much for it to end with hearts broken?"

"I know I know ok! You don't need to remind me. It's been swirling around my head for the past month. The perfect way to break up with him," Midoriya mutters, grabbing his can of coke off of Kirishima's desk.

"How can you keep this up for so long?" Kirishima asks. He honestly didn't know how Midoriya could do this, doesn't it get boring after a while of just pretending to be his boyfriend? How come he could go so long without falling for Shinsou, it amazed Kirishima.

"I've gotten to know him, Kirishima. I just think of him as friends, well friends that I'm going to eventually leave," Midoriya says, getting up, his joints popping with it. The sound of the random show they were watching earlier continued to play in the background, none of them paying any attention to it.

"Look man, I get that you do-"

"Shut up, you don't know shit, alright," Midoriya snaps. "I guess he's kind of cool to hang around but either way... I have to leave eventually, I got accepted to that college that's pretty far away. And plus long term relationships don't work anyways."

"So you're saying that if you took college here, you wouldn't break up with Shinsou?" Kirishima asks again.

"Look... Hitoshi... I don't know... I can't bring myself to love him. I guess I kind of think of him as a friend that I have sex with sometimes..."

"Bro, you two fuck like every day. Now... Midoriya, I hope you're happy with your decision..." Kirishima sighs. "I'm going to miss you by the way... When you go to college, I'm sure Shinsou will too. If you choose to go on playing with him, you do you. I trust you."

Midoriya sighs, "Shush you bozo, why do you want to talk about that when we can talk about your new boyfriend." A smirk grew on Midoriya's face and Kirishima knew what he was doing, he was obviously trying to change the subject.

"Yeah me and Tesutesu are cool, he's really nice," Kirishima sighs.

"And manly?" Midoriya asks, chuckling.

"Yes and manly," Kirishima continued to go on and on about his new relationship with his boyfriend.

Both Midoriya and Kirishima continue to meet every Sunday to go to the gym, they hang out most times during the week. And finally, Kirishima managed to make Midoriya admit out loud that they were best friends.

-

"Ahh," Shinsou threw his head back, Midoriya was on his knees in front of him sucking his dick. His hot, wet mouth was perfect and no matter how many times he did it, Shinsou never got tired of Midoriya's blow jobs. Their sex life was pretty healthy, sometimes Shinsou would eat Midoriya out while Midoriya sucked his dick. Other times he would fuck into Midoriya's tight heat after dates inside Midoriya's car, have him almost passing out from pleasure and Shinsou would have to worry about driving the two of them home.

Shinsou finally came, biting down hard on his lips as he stroked himself until he came on Midoriya's face. The other man gave a quick kiss to the tip of his penis before he got up to wipe it off. Shinsou could only smirk as he watched Midoriya lick his lips, getting the access cum off of them.