Chapter 11: What I Like

Jungkook

I wake up with a terrible headache and the driest mouth possible. Groaning, I roll over to see a bottle of water and some Aspirin. I grab it and look at the message left on a yellow sticky note.

Hope your hangover isn't too bad.

-Starlight

My face warms up and my heart beats like an accelerando, gradually quickening until I smile widely, feeling light. It took alcohol to do so, but I was able to tell Jimin how I felt.

With a pep in my step, I go to brush my teeth, brush my hair, and put on deodorant with a white tank top. Once I'm done, I head into the common area, brightening up when I see a familiar head of silver hair sitting at a barstool at the island.

I approach the male and hug him from behind, resting my chin on his shoulder. "Thanks for the medicine and such, Starlight."

"You're welcome." He hums, taking a sip of his coffee. "Are you always this touchy hungover?"

"Hungover or not, I like to hold the people I care about close."

Jimin's face warms up and he side-eyes me. "It's 'cause I have a breakfast casserole in the oven, isn't it?"

I grab his mug and take a sip from it. "Who knows?"

He rolls his eyes and goes back to reading his book. I close my eyes and continue to hold him.

"You look pretty today," I mumble lazily.

"I'm wearing a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans."

"But your earrings, glasses, and natural beauty make it look so good."

Jimin scoffs, but smiles, closing his book. He turns around to face me and I scowl at the loss of contact.

He stands up and goes to get breakfast ready and I feel my phone vibrate, so I pick the video call up and hold my phone lazily, leaning against the counter.

"Hey, Joon."

"What's up, Kook? Feeling any better?"

I give him a look to shut up and he nods with an eye roll.

Jimin walks up behind me and peers over my shoulder. "You're one of Jungkook's friends."

"I am, but I'd rather be one of your friends." Namjoon looks Jimin up and down and I puff my cheeks up.

"Mm, is that so?" Jimin asks, bringing an index finger to his lips with a playful look. "Lockdown has been hard, just being cooped up and letting things fester. It sure would be nice to let off some steam."

My eyes widen. Is Jimin flirting with my best friend?

Is my best friend flirting with my Jimin?

"Nope, not happening." I push Jimin away lightly.

"Aw, Kook, you're no fun."

"Yeah, Kookie, way to be a buzzkill."

I turn away from the phone and stare at Jimin. He just called me 'Kookie.' He's never been that endearing with how he addresses me, yet he's choosing now of all times?

"Kookie is about to get a new friend and roommate."

Namjoon smirks. "You can swap with me. You can have Hobi and I can have the sex on legs named Jimin as a roommate instead."

Jimin giggles and I feel like exploding. So when Namjoon flirts with him, he gets all cute and flirts back, but when I do it, he rolls his eyes?

"That sounds like a great idea, but I don't even know what to call you." Jimin pouts.

"My name is Namjoon, but you can call me whatever you want."

"No. Nope. Nada. Not today. I'm gonna puke. Goodbye, traitor." I hang up on my friend and go to dish myself up some food.

Jimin just laughs at me and I dish him up some food with a scowl. Life is too cruel. Namjoon is not allowed to take Jimin.

"Koo, what's wrong with you?"

"You," I point the spatula at him accusatorily, "you don't get to act all cute with me and try to fuck my best friend. Not cool. He's off limits."

"And why is that?" He leans his head on his hand, blowing his hair out of his face.

"Because I want you." I put his plate in front of him and lean down so I'm looking into his eyes. "So that means Namjoon can't have you."

Jimin scoops some of the food onto his fork and takes a bite, removing the utensil slowly from his plump lips as he looks at me lazily. "And what if I said you can't have me?"

I keep eye contact with him. "Then I would take you."

"Oh, Jungkook, you'll never be able to take me."

My eye twitches. "Oh, but Namjoon can have you?"

"Mhm." Jimin hums.

"And why is that?"

"He's just how I like them." Jimin's eyes darken. "Strong enough to handle me like I weigh nothing."

His hand grips my arm and I gulp.

"Chest and shoulders broad, arms sturdy enough to hold him up while he fucks into me, or me up as he takes me against the wall, over, and over, and over."

With a blank expression, his hand moves to my chest, flicking one of the small barbells that is threaded through my nipple.

"Tall, masculine, voice dripping with authority."

He traces my lips.

"But most importantly, someone who is straightforward and doesn't play games. Who knows what he wants."

Jimin stands up and rounds the island countertop, standing in front of me with dark eyes.

He looks at me calculatingly. "What I want is a man, Jungkook, not a boy."

Author's Note: Oh my fuck.

Thoughts on the story thus far?

Make sure to take care and love yourself as best as you can.

With lots of love,

-BBM