chapter 1 Yagis regrets, truth revealed, family outrage.

Is been few days since izuku run away, nobody notice but kasuki. Kasuki bakugo begin to doubt is good idea to bully izuku yagi, so he went to ask Izumi.
Kasuki: Izumi
Izumi surprise, he never say her name, only nickname on her since she bit green.
Izumi: umm yes bakugo?
Kasuki: were izuku?
Izumi: izuku?
As Kasumi came in, she wants to know were her crush is at. Izumi try to to rember, but unable to know were her brother is at.
Izumi: oh no izuku!
Kasuki sigh: this why I thought, nobody notice izuku gone for few days.
Both there eyes widen, izuku gone for few days, and kasuki only notice it.
Kasumi: ichan!
Izumi: onii chan!
Both freak out as kasuki, look them very worry to them. But he knows to confront shoto todoraki about why they bully him, what's his motive.
Kasuki: Izumi I want you tell uncle and aunt about izuku disparrance.
Izuku crying: ok!
As she left, kasuki look at her twin sister, she wants to know why he tell her to.
Kasumi: onii chan why you ask...
Kasuki: because Aunt inko need to know were izuku. Plus we are going to todoraki right now.
As he walk fast, Kasumi wants know why at todoraki home.
Kasumi: home our friends why.
Kasuki: because icyhot boy knows something that we don't.
Her sister widen confused until she begin to notice one thing, is it bully izuku. Kasuki notice her sister eyes, she begin to doubt about bullying of izuku.
Few house down, inko yagi was cleaning her room. Until a book fell down, and notice it so she pick up the book. Turns out is family photo, she happy to see her family come together.
Inko: here day Izumi got her qurick.
As she turn page, she notice izuku is not on that picture or that picture as well.
Inko: this can't be right?
As she keep turning page, keep turning all page, not a single photo of her son as if she forgotten him. Inko then just realize, she neglected her son, and crying.
Inko: my baby boy!
As Toshinori yagi came in house, notice inko is crying, as he went to her.
Toshinori: inko what's wrong?
Inko: is izuku.
Toshinori: izuku?
Inko crying: our son, we neglected him for many years.
Toshinori then try to rember his fun time with izuku, but he can't remember anything for him.
Toshinori: oh God, we forgot about izuku.
Inko: my son.
Toshinori: I okay we just wait for him and apologize to him,and some how we make up to him.
Inko: ok
But fear is replaced as Izumi run in house crying, and both ate confuse.
Inko: Izumi?
Toshinori: Izumi have you seen you brother?
Izumi: onii chan is gone!
Both: WHAT!
As family deal with proplem, the bakugos twins arrive todoraki home were momo and shoto are hanging out and make out. Shoka was in her room, try to plan how to forgive izuku since they bully him badly.
Then hear door ring, shoka went to door, open door, and see bakugos twin are here.
Shoka: hey why are you here?
Kasuki: were shoto?
Shoka: onii chan, is in garden with his girlfriend.
Kasumi: girlfriend?
Shoka: onii chan never tell his love life, he is dating Momo Yaoyorozu fkr 3 years.
Kasuki look at his evidence, he rember shoto glare at izuku, were momo is at. Then clues finally come together, he realize they been used.
Kasuki: That baster!
As kasuki run in house, Kasumi just realize as well. Shoka confused and worry about her brother.
Shoka: what's is he doing to onii chan!
As she ready to help her brother but Kasumi grab her quick, and shoka is confused.
Shoka: Kasumi why?
Kasumi: shoka, please listen about what's is going on.
As both head towards garden, shoto thinks his plans works, bully izuku, gets momo, and get rid of him. Shoto thought everything is going well. He plan to propose to momo, and make arrange marriage.
Momo: is beautiful to see garden.
Shoto: yeah it is.
As shoto was about to ask her, a voice and fist hit shoto face.
???: SHOTO!

Momo pov
is beautiful, shoto been there for me, but have I forgotten someone. Is fell wrong to have shoto my boyfriend, and why is felt wrong. Then hear voice and witness of what happened.
???: SHOTO
As kasuki hit my boyfriend and afraid of what happened to.

At that scene, kasuki punch shoto in face as kasumi and shoka came, with fuyumi, natsuo, rei and Endeavor came in of fight.
Todorakis: Shoto!
Fuyumi: kasuki why?
Kasuki: stay out this!, this between me and him.
Natsuo: bro what's going on?
Rei: shoka do you know what's going on?
Shoka shake her head, as Endeavor won't interfere. As rei going to help her son, but her husband stop her.
Endeavor: this is shoto proplem, he must fix the proplem.
Still annoyed on help, Endeavor begin suspect his don and his friends are hiding something.
Momo: kasuki what are you doing!
Kasuki glare at her, scare momo to death with those eyes.
Kasuki: stay out this pony tail, I need to know why icyhit boy suggests we bully izuku yagi!
....
....
....
Everyone Exept bullys: WHAT!
Momo think for moment, izuku boy she hang with, that hit her. Same boy who help her, comfort and support her being hero. Is was not shoto, boy fake memory on her say he was one help and support her.
Momo: oh my god, is was not shoto, is izuku who help me.
Shoto is mad, he can't belive kasuki tell his family truth and momo begin doubt him.
Fuyumi: please is not true !
Natsuo: bro why
Rei: izuku.
Endeavor look angry, izuku help help to be better father and to rei. He give much thanks to him, now Endeavor is not happy right now.
Kasuki: answer this shoto, is because of ponytail.
Everone confused until what he meant is momo. Momo look at shoto, is this really about her or he just jealous.
Shoto: .....
Kasuki: so this means yes, is was not about izuku stop being hero but is really about hurting izuku and you get ponytail.
Shoto look give up, he have no choice then give him the answer.
Shoto: yes.
Everyone gasp, shoka felt betrayal as well for bakugo twins. Most person got hurt most was momo, man she love was shadow of person who gets what he wants.
Kasuki: I see, sis let's go.
Kasumi won't look at shoto face, they left as momo went up to shoto.

"Smack"

Shoto hold part face that he got slap by momo. She is crying, he see pain in her heart.
Momo: is our love fake?
Shoto turn his head away, momo step back, felt hurt by shoto.
Momo: I see so is true.
Shoto: momo I
Momo: save it, is over between us, never call, see or never go near me again baster!
Momo run out todoraki crying, as family witness break up.
Endeavor: let's go, see izuku is doing.
As Endeavor pass by shoto and shoka, his glare scare them. Reu could not look at her kids eyes, fuyumi and natsuo can belive what just happen.
At yagi house, inko call bakugo house, as they came she also call Aizawa, nezu, RG, and rest come.
Mitsuki: inko what's wrong?
Inko: izuku run away.
Aizawa: what!
Rg: what happen!
Yagis explains about izuku neglected and they also discovered izuku bully by their children.
Masaru: they what!
Nezu have his tea cup crack, aizawa is ready to strange them, rg hitting almight and gran torino kick him.
Twins are there, bakugos just look down. As Endeavor family came, hears what happen, rei slap inko.
Nezu: tell me why I should never let you in monster!
Kasuki: their reason why.
Todoraki know why they bully izuku, but is trick to them.
As they explain what happen at todoraki house, Izumi crying,never felt betray by shoto.
Nezu: seems you four regret bullying izuku, so you five get punish I assume.
Four nodd except shoto who turn his head away.
Nezu: five of you well have recommendations remove, take normal exam, wear quirk band and under watch of heros, make my self clear!
Five nodded, as he turn to toshinori and inko.
Nezu: your paycheck will be cut 50 percent, and be grateful I won't tell hero commission.
They nodded, as he turn to heros, begin their search for izuku.
At Yaoyorozu mansion, momo crying in her bed, she crying about izuku, regret of dating shoto.
Momo: I'm sorry izuku, I'm sorry.
Mr and Mrs Yaoyorozu hear momo crying and hear everything. They wish to fix everything include their run away daughter since their greed got to them.

At undiscovered location, a ruin never been found by explorers, a young green boy look at two mysterious drawing creatures of blue and purple.

izuku: there power well help me to achieve my goal