chapter 3 confrontation, izuku vs class 2a and 2b, lost love, and stolen orbs

As izuku announced he leaders of organizations, got many people mix opinions. Izumi, Shoka, and Kasumi are crying for his return. While kasuki and shoto shock, they notice his emotion very cold. Class 1a are confuse wiry who is that person, but momo is happy izuku is back. Inko and Toshinori are shock see their son back, but very heart broken with cold tone he said. But John try to stop leader of team galactic from taken the stone.
John: tell me why you want two ordinary odd stone?
Izuku face to anger, izuku known for like history, he about to get it alright.
Izuku anger: those ordinary stones are  connection to power it hold of time and space.
This got red flag on heros and government, power controls time and space. Even villans are in state of shock, and all for one still concern for his son.
All for one: son what happen to you?
John won't belive word he says and got izuku irritated.
Izuku: I have enough, Haxorus Dragon claw.
As claw got ready to hurt John, Izumi couldn't wait anymore.
Izumi: izuku stop!
Got Team Galactic and izuku stop and look at Izumi.
Class 2a and some how 2b comes along, got izuku anger.
Izuku: so my dear sister came to stop and bully me once more.
Got students, and some heros confused of they know each other.
Shoto: izuku stop this!
Izuku glare: stop this, oh is not big deal as you baster ice twins, along with my sister and bombs twins bully me all of my life. I ask you to stop but no, you won't stop hurting me, and break my heart.
Some class 2a and all 2b are shock, persin they known hurt someone. News catch all information on Izumi and her friends. Momo near crying for izuku of what happen to him and felt scare for him.
Aizawa: izuku please just surrender.
Izuku look at him, cold glare really bring shivers to your spine. Izuku brought out small ball and firm large that his hand can grasp.
Izuku: I hear enough now go Rampardos.

Rampardos roar at audience as few scientists are shock see living dinosaurs

Scientist one: is pachycephalosaures
Scientist two: no is impossible, is have to be fake.
Izuku: Enough, is not dinosaurs but is call Pokémon, have amazing power and  this Pokémon call Rampardos brought back to life. But Enough talking, Haxorus and Rampardos attack now!

Class 2b vs Rampardos

As Monona try to touch but ultimately bash by Rampardos skull attack.
Izuku: Rampardos zen headbutt
As blue glow on head, form a psychic like energy. Bash the multiple students, only two standing ate test and kendo.
Kendo: any idea?
Testu: no but my metal quick well help!
As he harden his skin with metal, izuku chuckles olon heros in training.
Izuku: poor boy stand no chance, now Rampardos Fire Blast!
As a fire shape Japanese symbole of fire, testu thinks he can handle it. But he does not know fire Blast is most powerful move, well badly burn him alive. As fire Blast hits him, fire consume metal boy, he scream in pain as fire ultimately burn his metal arm down.
Kendo: Testu!
As fire is down, there was burn body of testu, and still alive. Kendo inlarge her hand ready to attack Rampardos.
Kendo: you monster!
Izuku: Enough, Rampardos Iron head!
As head form metal head and bash at her hand, causes her to lose balance and hit her head on wall. She knock out from that attack, izuku return Rampardos.
Izuku: now how class 1a are doing with Haxorus.

Class 2a vs Haxorus
As Haxorus grab Mina arm and throw at Tsyu, Kirshima and bakugo try hit him. But ultimately failed as Haxorus grab both as shield and block ice attack by shoto and shoka:
Izumi: what we do now.
Izuku: I suggest watch out dear sister, now Haxorus use payback.
As dark energy form, hits Izumi badly, momo hid from fight, she want to help but to afraid to confront izuku.
Izuku: now Haxorus use Draco meteor
As a large rock like enegy blast from Haxorus, form on air and shoot multiple dragon energy at class 2a. All of them are down for count. But izuku notice one is hides on Pillar.
Izuku: come out now or Haxorus well...
His eyes widen as momo came out of her place.
Izuku: momo..., what are you doing here.
Momo notice his cold attitude change when he see her again.
Momo: is been awhile izuku.
Izuku and momo stare at each other for while, izuku start talking.
Izuku: so how you been.
Momo: umm not same since I left shoto.
Izuku eyes widen, momo and shoto break up, he never see this coming since he cut ties to his family and friends.
Venus: sir the Adamant orb and Lustrous orb are in case sir.
Izuku look and nodded, as he return Haxorus to his pokeball.
Izuku: is been nice seeing you but I got go.
As smokescreen got on grounds as police and more pros come with back up. A large helicopter, Team Galactic on it and disappeared from there view point. As ambulance crystal multiple students, momo sit alone with pictures of izuku from past. Now she look at night sky, able see izuku for last time.
Momo: izuku what are you planning, and please don't be reckless.

Few miles off, izuku sit on his sit, still thinking of momo. He still miss her, but now he focuses on orbs they collect from heros.
Izuku: momo my dream of new world well bring closer to you.