Chapter 3

“Oh my goddesses…” I breathed as I looked at the new being. She had long curly blonde pigtails that went down to her knees and such soft, gentle yellow eyes that I melted in to when I saw them. Koohori asked me what was wrong, but I was going to answer that after I got closer to her. “She’s so adorable!” I shouted and hugged her. “She is really warm too!” I began to rub my face on hers and her cheeks heated up. Since my body temperature is 165 below zero, I can’t help but snuggle against people. Luckily for others, only I can feel the intense coldness. I am literally made of ice, snow, and ice cold water. The only normal thing inside of me is my blood for all I know. I heard her whimper a bit and I de-attached from her. She was shy because she only talked in a whisper and never kept eye contact.

        “I-I am glad to see th-that you are doing bet-better now.” I turned my head to Koohori and he told me that it was her who found us when I was ‘dead’. I looked back at her and smiled. “Thank you for saving me! Is this your house?” She shook her head. “Its fine, and no, it isn’t. It is the upstairs people’s house. As is mine” she pointed to the right, our left. “and theirs.” She pointed to the left, our right. “You can live here freely as long as you cause no trouble and take good care of the place. Anytime you need something, just ask us. But don’t bother the people upstairs. They get angry very easily.”  She shivered slightly before adding in another thing. “My name is Kyuko Hamiya, age 14. I live on my own since my parents had left. The neighbours are-” before she could even say their names, the door burst open.

        “Kyuko, Chikiyo stole Sharu from me!” a little boy-like voice shouted. They ran over to Kyuko and tightly hugged her waist. The boy had black hair that went down past his ears and his bangs were covering one eye, still the same length as his hair. He also had pale white skin and sparkling green eyes. He looked like a different version of Koohori in a way. Then another voice was heard. It was a girls this time. “You stole Chi and Tamashi from me first!” The girl went over to the boy and he hid behind Kyuko. The girl looked just like the boy, but her hair was a bit longer and tied into a low pony-tail with two parts of hair at the sides. Her bangs were also not as long. She had the same eyes and skin though. “You get your wolf if I get mine back!” the girl continued. “Guy, please! You’re not in my house and we have new people!” Kyuko shouted, which made everybody fall silent at the sudden change of voice the timid girl gave. She blushed brightly and hid behind the two kids. They stopped and looked at us, smiled largely, and stood side by side, locking arms.

        “Hi! I am Chikiyo Ansatsu!” The girl said cheery. “And I am Kiyochi Ansatsu, we are 14!” the two then went back to their fight. “Give them back!” “Give him back first!” Suddenly, the two grabbed a gun from their wastes; and pointed them at one another. Koohori flinched and I looked down at his hand as his nails began to grow sharp and long, his ears began to appear and his eyes were going yellow. “Oh shit.” I whispered.