Chapter 2

I awoke with an aching headache. Aside from that, my neck felt like it was still being strangled with stands of hair and I couldn’t breathe. I gasped for air and managed quite easily. That’s when my eyelids fluttered open. I looked around and noticed I was in a large square like room. On the other side in front of me was a big T.V and an L shaped couch was to the left of it. Beside the 4-person bed were two tables and a desk was on the left side wall. I cautiously got up and ignored the pain I had and made my way out of the room and down a hall. There was a room on my right so I checked to see if anybody was in their; nothing but 5 seats and an even bigger T.V. I stared in amazement and made my way further down into the dining room and kitchen area. The table in front of me had a diamond shaped silk tablecloth and 8 seats. I looked into the kitchen and saw familiar blue hair.

        The only thing I was weary about was that the black wolf ears weren’t their. Did he chop them off as punishment for what his killing side did to me? As careful as I could, I made my way over to the long black chair in front of the island. “Koohori?” he flinched slightly and turned his head around. A smile appeared on his face as he looked at me. “Feeling better now?” I simply nodded. “How am I still alive?” I asked. He pndered, then replied. “We must have been cursed, he doesn’t want us to easily die, but suffer when we’re suppose to. It is the only logical explination.” After a while of silence, I asked yet another questions. “Where are we? How come your ears have disappeared?” He thought again about the answers before replying. “We have to be humans now or else people will get bit uneasy. I would change quickly before they come back and explain the rest.” And with a small push, I changed to my human form.

        My ice-fox ears disappeared and my kimono became a blue and white striped jacket with a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans with a gold chain on the side. My bare feet got black boots on them. Don’t ask how our clothes change, it just happens because of magic. Once I finished the transformation, Koohori patted my head and a door opened. I jumped and looked at another hallway to see a bright light. It was probably the sun. A figure stood in the entrance and walked towards us slowly. Once I got a better view, my brown eyes widened and my jaw dropped out of shock and surprise.