The Unwanted Miracles of Hell Intro

Oh, how I hated being a Goddess. It was nearly impossible to die, so being stabbed in the heart only made you feel the painful death that didn’t come. Infact, you did die; but you still breathed and function what was going around you with your haywire brain. You would faint if you were lucky, or deal with the unbearably feeling. You felt sick, as if you were going to throw up everything in you, including your own organs. Well, that’s how I felt about.

        I couldn’t see straight, my hearing went fuzzy and I could only taste the sweet flavour of metallic blood as it poured down from the side of my mouth onto his body. Jabbing into my fleeting humanity with his sharp claws, he muttered the words of sorrow. If it had not been for the tears that dripped down his cold cheek, I would have guessed that he was still not done hurting me. I looked up at him as his glaring yellow eyes went back to the pale dark blue, his wolf ears fading back into nothing, only luna blue hair that shone a brilliant silver in the moonlight, was on his head. The sharp claws jabbing my dead heart became short and a lot less sharp. He wasn’t pissed off, weary, or feeling threatened or horrified anymore. He was sorrowful and disappointed. He removed his hand, earning a gurgling, blood spewing yelp from my mouth. I would heal soon enough, but it would never end; especially this week.

        The blood red moon would shine its brightest ever, releasing pure hell amongst all of us as the innocent blonde slaughtered anything in her way without a care in the world. Already I could feel the forever blood-stained katana plunging into my eyes, making me howl as the other one went through my throat. She would yank them out and stab the gut and head, laughing maniacally as I cried out for her to come back. She wouldn’t come back. She never did while the moon shone bright red. Only when she was outraged or threatened would she ever be able to turn back if reality came to her. All feared the blood-filled eye that was like a beasts; we would scream as the black curls of the pigtails bounced up and down, flowing in the wind even if it wasn’t her. It was surprising that somebody so nice and fragile could transform into such a monster that nobody could get through. Only one person could, but he had other problems than shooting the one he loved.

        The black-hooded boy never enjoyed killing, but he had it in him. He was created for assassinating, along with his sister, to destroy the evil which roamed the planet we had been cursed to live on. Which a small few had been cursed to go through. Us group of 6 were banned from our rightful place for starting war with our own kind, and now we could never return for we had intertwined two humans into the mess. It was surprising that the two twins could stay alive with having such hideous creatures in their lives.

        We murdered, we suffered, we raped, and we even destroyed. Destroyed such happy people who had nothing to do with such a mess we brought here. Families were never reunited again once we had been unleashed. We found our victims and toyed with them before ending their misfortunate life. We couldn’t help it. The pain of being rejected was too great and we took it out on people who wouldn’t come back. Even for the ones who could control these feelings found pleasure in ripping people apart and drinking their blood as if it was a need. We weren’t monsters of any sort, don’t interpret that, please. We only acted as them. It is a miracle that we roam this planet with humans. We are Gods and Goddesses. Like I said, miracles. The Unwanted Miracles of Hell.