☀︎︎ 𝟷𝟿 ☀︎︎

Start from the beginning

His hand fell from my shoulder, eyes now blanker than ever. He looked away with a slight nod. "Do you regret it?" he quietly spoke.

"It's not that-"

"Then what is it Sunhi? I already told you how I feel about you, do you not even remember? I told you I was scared for this to happen with us, and that I couldn't take another heartbreak. Did you forget it all, do you even care? If you paid any attention, you would see how much I've cared for you for the past few weeks." he looked back up at me, his eyes now glossed with upcoming tears. He didn't dare to let them fall.

"Jimin... I didn't mean it like that." I voiced out, now reaching for his hand. He pulled away, shaking his head.

"What do you think of me?" he suddenly questioned.

"I think you're an amazing, kind, caring, outgoing person. But I never know what's going on inside your head. You're a mystery to me sometimes." I quickly responded.

"How so?"

"I don't know, I really don't. Most of this is based on me, I don't know if I'm ready for another relationship Jimin. Even if I was, I want to take things slow." I continued to answer his questions.

"Then why'd you do it?" his eyes pierced through mine.

"Do what?" I furrowed my brows.

"Why'd you let me do it? If you really felt the way you're explaining yourself to feel, you wouldn't have given me your consent. You're just convincing yourself to feel a certain way, but it's not the way it's meant to be. If you want nothing of me then just say so, I'll leave. I won't try for something the other person won't return back, I'm over that shit. But I'll wait.. I'll wait for you to be ready. I'll slowly work my way to you."

I sat there, mouth slightly open. He's right, I'm just saying random things that are in my head to convince myself otherwise. I flopped back on the bed with a groan. "You're right Jimin. I don't know what's going on with me." I flung my arm towards my forehead.

Jimin's hand grabbed my wrist, pulling my hand away from my face. "Don't do that, you'll hurt yourself." he let go.

"Jimin I'm sorry, all of that was nonsense. Please forgive me." I sat back up, meeting his eyes, my hands pleading for forgiveness. His eyes began to squint as he gave a small smile, pinching my cheeks.

"You're an interesting human being, but I'll forgive you." his hands fell from my face, making a sigh of relief exit me.

- AUTHOR'S POV -

Valentina's eyes began to open, the sun shining through the large windows. She lifted herself, placing a hand on her forehead.

"What the fuck happened?" she looked around, soon noticing the clothing she was in. Then it hit her, the memories came flowing back.

"That bastard." she hissed under her breath. She quickly ran up the stairs to her room, changing into regular clothes. She grabbed her phone that sat on the nightstand next to her bed.

She began to dial a number, holding the phone up to ear as silence filled the room. A few seconds later, the phone stopped ringing, a man's voice now speaking on the other line.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Valentina. Mind if I ask you for a huge favor?" she paused, looking at a black duffel bag that lay on the other side of the room.

"First offer is 500k, the price may rise depending on how well you do. Deal?" her lips began to form a slight smile, knowing no one would decline such money.

"Deal. What do I need to do?"

- SUNHI'S POV -

"Sunhi, stop apologizing." Jimin placed both of his hands on my shoulder, holding a small smile on his face.

"No, I want you to know how sor-"

"Hush up." his finger was placed in my lip, shushing me. His smile disappeared, leaving an expression I wasn't able to read on his face. His hand left my hands, and the other, my shoulder.

"I don't want your apologies."

"Then what can I do?" I quickly responded. "You don't understand how bad I feel right now. I really don't-" I was interrupted by his lips interfering with mine. His hand slid up my neck, then to my jaw. He gripped my face, then my hips, bringing me closer.

I broke away from him, giving him a confused look. He looked me in the eyes before a chuckle left him. I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Just wanted you to stop talking nonsense." he let go of my waist, setting me free from his grip. He walked into the kitchen, leaving me to stand there and watch him.

He grabbed a bottle of water, bringing it to his lips before drinking half of it. I walked into the kitchen, walking over next to him. He was leaning on the counter, me doing the same to the left of him.

"Sunhi." he turned his head to face me.

"Jimin."

"I want you to know something." he now turned his whole body to face me, his hand still placed on the counter for support.

"I like you. I really do. We've only known each other, personally, for a few weeks. But that doesn't mean I don't care for you. You've been so helpful to me, you've been there for me at my worst with Misun. And most of all, you've helped me come to myself again. I'll do anything for you Sunhi, I really will. Please remember that." his eyes glaring at mine, he stood back up, looking away.

He lifted his hand, now running it through his smooth silver hair. He turned back to me, eyes now in contact with mine. I had a small smile on my face, now fully standing up, taking my arm off the counter.

I walked up in front of him, taking both of his hands into mine. He watched me, and I watched him.

Not long after, we both leaned in, lips meeting each other. I slid my hand up to his neck, pulling him closer, as close as possible.

I could feel a slight smirk off his lips, his hand now sliding into my hair, the other on my lower back.

We both pulled away, both of us smiling. His hand dropped from my head, now taking my hand.

"Why don't we take this to the couch." he whisper close to my ear.

And that we did.

~
(NO, they did not have sex. Just a simple little make out sesh... yk?)
A/N: Once again, I'm honestly so sorry for this disappearance. I hate it so much when authors do this. But I have a positive. There will be new chapters coming out every week, maybe 2 or 3, but most likely 1 or 2. I've been working on this book, making and taking new ideas to make it better.
There's been a "new" character in this book, Valentina's little anonymous pet. Take a guess on what's going to happen? I don't think so.

Also, future me here again. IM SORRY FOR THESE SHORT ASS CHAPTERS OMG😭😭 My next book will be way better with words etc. (Spoiled that right there ;))