☀︎︎ 𝟷 ☀︎︎

ONE last thing, these are MY characters in MY style, in no way am I using the members as they are in real life, they are for visuals only. They will still be called BTS in this story, all of the actions in the book are made up by me, not relating to real life.
Ok, ok, now enjoy <3
~

Ok, ok, now enjoy <3~

~

- AUTHORS POV -

Sunhi sat up from her bed as her alarm rang throughout the room. It was 4:50 A.M., the day of the yearly held award show.

Sunhi dreads this particular award show, she believes it's a huge waste of time. She could be at work, getting sleep, and doing more important activities than going to an award show she doesn't trust.

Every time they had gone to these awards, they never got rewarded. Sunhi says it's a huge scam in the music industry. The same people win every time, but she has gotten over it at this point. There are more important things to work towards in life.

But discarding that, she enjoys seeing others being congratulated for their work, as well as her and her group.

~

Sunhi is in a group called "Checkmate", which consists of three members including herself. There is Suhni Gung, Sooyun Pyeon, and last but not least is Misun Cheon.

Their fandom name is called "Knights".

All three of them came up with the name. No matter what gender you were, they thought knights would fit their fandom name best.

The three of them have been friends for 5 years now. Throughout those years they would always play chess when they were bored, it had revealed different sides of each other. The competitive kind.

Knights were considered guards, so no matter what the group had faced, their fans would always back them up and stay loyal to them, as a guard would.

The group debuted 2 years ago when Sunhi turned 18. She is now 20 years old, her other two members are both the age of 19, making Sunhi the oldest, and Misun the youngest, leaving Sooyun between the two.

Sunhi is the leader of Checkmates, she was the first to join the group. She is the main rapper and visual. Sooyun is a vocalist and main dancer, and Misun is the main vocalist along with being the maknae.

Their group has been very successful throughout the years. For their first year, since debut, they blew up, growing even more during their second year. This made them the most popular girl group in the Kpop industry.