Chapter 5:Aaliyah

I walked into my apartments going straight in the shower.I swear sometimes Jordan be acting like he can't damn come over to give me some dick i always gotta drive over there. I scrubbed off my body getting out putting my wet hair into a ponytail and later across my bed (this be the best feeling idc idc).I turned on the tv and started watching Spongebob shaking my head squidward would always be my mood no matter what. I picked up my phone texting my bestfriend Good Morning letting her know i got some tea for her and imma bring the food. I swear she my sister fr fr I love her mom so much she's chill asf and cool ash man. Naveah and i met at this party a while back and since then we been attached at the hip i'm 19 and she's 17 yea i know what am i doing having a 17 y/o as my bestfriend but shit bitches really ain't bout the ride or die life like she is so yea. After texting her I got up to go and make me some breakfast, after breakfast was done i carried my plate along with my cup of coffee back into my room eating. I took out my phone scrolling through instagram continuing to eat. I swear these studs on here be looking like a whole motherfucking meal bro ugh!!!! but ine think im ready for that life yet or maybe i am in a slick.
I finished my food resting then on the bed and got up to go brush my teeth and turn on some music to start cleaning, in the midst of me cleaning i heard my phone go off i picked it up seeing it was Naveah.

Bad Bitch🌈😍:
I just got home.

Me:
Ight give me 20-30 minutes tops i'll be there.

I finished cleaning spraying some lysol all over my house (mine you im still naked) i then went ahead and put on and all black spaghetti strap romper with my black fur slides and grabbed my phone and wallet walking out the door locking up behind me.
Walking to my Jeep i texting Jordan to let him know i was sliding through for the food and he said okay the door gone be open i replied back with an ight and got into my keep start it up and i began playing this rnb mix i received from one of my friends (bitch bad asf) I started singing along pulling out of my parking spiting and driving off making my way to Jordan's house. I had to make a quick stop at the gas station filling up my tank one time i swear i be dreading coming here sometimes so i just fill this bitch up i parked my car next to the tank getting out and hooking it up walking inside getting some snacks along the way. I went up to the register.
"Good Morning is that all your getting today" i heard the cashier yes and $60 on 5.
"Alright enjoy" after paying and grabbing my things i finally looked up smiling "you too" damn she sexy asf i heard her laugh then i whispered to myself i hope i didn't say that loud i walked out going to my car putting the bag inside and turning to the pump waiting on it to finish. I heard my phone dinging off in my purse and i took it out seeing all kind of instagram notifications.
I smiled seeing this cute ass stud liking all my shit and leaving comments, I liked everyone of her comment but i didn't comment back and then she messaged me i'll just text her back later i thought. I looked up seeing that the tank was finished and i sighed it's about time it's hot asf i took it out and closed my tank getting inside starting my hero back up driving off to Jordan house again he live far asf i swear.
Finally pulling up 15 minutes later i got parked getting out and walking straight inside seeing him and his lil pit bulls playing game in the living room.
"HAKEEEEEEEMMMM" i screamed since they didn't hear me come in after i said that he looked towards my mugging me and i rolled my eyes but then he started smiling biting his lips getting up walking towards me.
"what the fuck you got on Liyah" he pulled me in the kitchen pulling up his pants whiles he went to the cabinet pouring himself a cup of Hennessy with ice.
I rolled my eyes " I got all my clothes on" i pulled it down from riding up my thighs.
He looked at me "nah that's the type of shit you wear when you suppose to be coming here for me to fuck but you ain't come here for that so who you gone fuck liyah?"
"Ine know why you thinking I'm gone be fucking someone but it's hot asf Jordan what you expect me to wear anyways time is of the essence and i'm already running late man cmon"
He sucked his teeth going in his pocket taking out a 25 plate and two bands of money "you gone be the death of me and i know you ain't ask for the money but still take it i'm not taking it back"
"I hate when you be doing this shit you know i work for my money" I rolled my eyes walking over to him kissing him on his lips tasting the Hennessy taking the everything out his hand putting it inside my bag.
"come by me later and bring that bottle daddy" he laughed but i was being serious i'm bout to be Liyah 2.0 when i done with this weed 🤣 i walked out of the kitchen not after blowing him a kiss walking out of the house i went back to my keep starting it up driving off. Now it's time to multitask i got my back of fire leaf and started rolling my first blunt for this drive to Veah.I started my first blunt and was finished in no time but right in time cause i was pulling up to her house. I seen this truck in her drive way and parked my jeep getting out seeing two heads inside and her sister standing outside showing her whole 32 i laughed loudly and she looked at me mugging me "you not tired selling yo ass yet Princess?" yea i'm high as a bitch. She stuck her finger up at me and i sucked my teeth" nahhh that pussy prolly whop asf" i walked passed the truck looking inside and seen two sexy ass studs at least i think they studs ine know but that driver secy asf why  Veah ain't tell me she gone have company.
I went inside closing the door hailing her mom and hugging her walking upstairs going straight to her room, "why the fuck yo ass ain't said you had company over two fine ass bitches outside had my high ass ready to jump on that strap" i laughed.
"what the fuck you talking bout ain't nobody out there" she said.
"bet yo ass been in here all day" i shook my head taking out the weed and wrap rolling up three blunts passing one to Veah.
"enjoy babygurl" i smiled laying down getting on my phone texting.