Chapter 3- Princess

I woke up and went into the bathroom getting into the shower, after my shower i went to get dress putting on a summer dress with some sandals and i  put my hair into a ponytail i went to brush my teeth and went downstairs seeing my mom in the kitchen cooking breakfast I rolled my eyes sometimes she gets on my nerves.
"You don't even gotta speak i could smell you tell me where your ass going at 8am JASHYLA" she asked. She's don't even gotta scream out my middle name like that i sighed i'm going with Nyah them to the mall for something to wear for tomorrow ma i'll be right back".
"mhmm i hope you got money you know you gone want some shit" i smiled " I'm always loaded mommy" see what she don't know is I got me a lil sneaky link that be making sure I'm always good.
"okay", "I'm leaving mom" i walked out going into Nyah's car "i told her I'm going to the mall with you to get some clothes so play with it".
"Princess you grown as fuck i don't know why you gotta be lying to her it makes no sense but you know i got you boo now where this one at" she back out the driveway "I know and i can't waiting until i get enough money to get out her house sometimes she makes me wanna run away but through the corner that say Jack and keys it's the third house on the right". I took out my phone sending a text.

Me: 
I'm out front open the door.

Papichulo:
Damn ight it's open i'll be upstairs in the room.

Me:
okay

I put my phone back in my pocket "Nyah i swear when I'm up you gone be right behind me you a real rider". I looked at her smiling. " Yea i know you can't find no other ghettos ratchet cute, stunning, thick ass bitch like me no where but why you ain't never show me this one but you show me the rest?". She questioned "imma give you the deets when i get back home but you fr on the rest". We pulled up to the house and i got out blowing her a kiss and walking inside licking the door behind me going upstairs and walking into the room. " how much i be here you might as well just let me fucking move in."
" ha ha ha very funny, you then got in here look like you live her fr tho got all yo clothes here and shit and you don't even be staying the night". She glared at me taking out her phone texting. " Don't go catching no attitude with me now and who you texting if i'm right here" i rolled my eyes.
"don't act like you don't know wassup Princess" i sucked my teeth i hated when she called me by my real name be having my pussy jumping.  I took off my dress and sandals getting in bed next to her getting under the covers with her, her body feels so warm i bit my lips she always got me ready to cum and she don't be doing nothing man i swea.
"How you get here babygur?" i felt her shift into the bed wrapping her arms around me and rubbing circles oh my thighs, her touch oh her touch with her soft hands.
" I asked Nyah to bring me" i shifted from her touch. "Mhmm" was all she said until i felt her breathing on my neck still rubbing circles on my thighs. "I want you to ride my face until you can't move" she whispered in my ear whiles sliding her hand in my underwear. "I-I-shit" i was caught off guard when i felt her finger rub on my clit, i bit my lip and turned my head to her watching her smirk why she gotta do that shit "please" was all i said before she came on top of me and started pulling down my underwear.
"Next time you come here leave these shit at home" she payed back down telling me to come sit on her face. "okay" i got up and went over her face going down slowly until i felt her tongue collide with my clit and i started moaning crazy.

YALL WANTED A SEX SCENE HUH?😂😂
NANA BOO BOO🤣