Chapter 4:Jay

I fucking hate having to wake up in the morning it be too much work anyways i'm laying down in bed watching tv until i heard my phone go off i picked it  up looking at the message i sigh

Princess🌟:
I'm about to pull up

Me: ight i'll leave the door open and i'm in the room

Princess🌟:
okay

I didn't bother to text back but i did get up to go shower, after my shower i got outdruing off and went to but on some clothes i just stitched with a sports bra and basketball shorts and got back in bed watching tv. I heard the door open so i know it was only Princess i picked up my phone texting this gurl name Nyah i met at this party last night.Princess came into the room looking sexy asf but she then start arguing like she don't know what i be into but she came and lauded on the side of me and i'm horny asf so she about to be my breakfast i took her underwear off of her but nit before letting her know that next time she needs to come with nothing on i the. proceeded to kay down to let her know to sit on my face she said okay and got up coming  over to me and squatting down she was talking long asf and her pussy pretty and pink she finally sat down and i got to work immediately whiles she started going crazy.
I held her down by her waist flicking my tongue on her clit whiles using my free hand to thirst my finger into her, i started sucking on her clit whiles she ride my finger like a dick i hope she gone be this active when she getting the strap, i then replaced my finger with my tongue letting her ride the fuck out of the tongue, at this point fuck what i said, i flipped us over sliding two fingers into her using my thumb to rub over her clit. I see her eyes started to fill back and knows curly letting me know she was about to cum but i'm nog about to stop there cause i'm about to let her ass soak up my bed. I then decided to apply pressure into her bladder whiles thirsting my fingers in her fastly, I looked up at her watching her eyebrows furrowed in frustration i smiled kissing her " i'll let you know when to let loose for daddy" i took my fingers curving them being sure i hit her g-spot i took my hand and started pinching her clit whiles still fastly thirsting in her i began to feel her pussy tighten on my fingers "fuck amour don't let that shit out hold on " if she chooses nit to listen that's on her ass not mine but she better listen . I added another finger continuing to slap her clit i look at her seeing tears i smiled " go on baby" she screamed shooting out everything i smiled rubbing her clit " mhm look at that" i licked my lips opening her legs  putting my face between her legs licking from her ass to her pussy. " good girl" i smiled kissing her letting her smt asked herself. I payed next to her and watched her fall asleep i then closed my eyes myself taking a nap.
I woke up hearing my phone dinging if groaning i picked it up seeing it was Dre saying she riding. I laughed getting out of bed going to take another shower, coming out of the bathroom i realized that Princess was gone so i got my phone texting her.

Me:
why didn't you wake me up to let me know you was leaving?

Princess🌟:
You looked to peaceful😂 but bring me my shit please daddy.

Me:
Yea yea

I then received a text from Dre talking bout she outside that's the quickest i ever got dressed falling over my own damn feet at the same time. I just took my dreads putting them in a low ponytail and walking outside. Instantly i got pissed cause i could've made me some food her dumb ass ain't even here yet. I then seen her bang the corner pulling up i mugged her but happy asf cause we riding in the big boy today i got inside and told her about her ass and then told her to carry me around the corner to drop off this shit to this girl she then proceeded to kind her head laughing and turn up the music speeding off.